The beginning of the end of humanity is here

American’s are often full of crap. All the best cons, pyramid schemes and even modern organised crime was born in the U.S.

kidogo kidogo mtaskia this robot was being voiced by an actor in Omaha. She’ll be like: “I couldn’t live with myself and decided to tell all.”

Translation for: “They refused to pay me all my money, so I’m spilling my guts out.”

The creator Dr. hanson is a businessman looking to sell these robots to rich idiots.

Except Islamic Fundamentalists who believe in some Old man in the sky telling them to kill the unbelievers will never be that sophisticated.
Notice that NONE of the major cyberattacks done globally come from Islamic terror groups and only one Islamic nation has been implicated in cyber attacks:Iran, which does not blend well with sunni fundamentalist groups.The Syrian Electronic army is a secularist group
If there will be cyber attacks, they will be done by individuals or small groups rather than large ones and all of them will stem from groups that believe in a secular ideology.
Like how Estonia was unable to access the internet in 2007 because of Russia due to what is considered to be the second largest DDoS attack in internet history

Hehehe naona Terminator series zilikuingia kama shindano…quoting a Greek artist John De Mathew:D