The best advice I ever gave myself.

Very true. Hakuna haja ya kujinyima kama miser alafu uwache yote nyuma. The only thing utatoka nayo hii life ni memories.

Hata mimi nishahama mkubwa.

And some of these memories are priceless.

For me, it’s all about balance, invest in creating good memories as well as on asserts that will shore you up when things get tough…

The problem is, when you keep owning things, eventually those things end up owning you… Choose true freedom and a free spirit and a clear clean conscience… Sio lazima you feed your impulse… All the time… Afadhali ukufe uwache Mali, kuliko Mali iishe ubaki fukara… kama itaisha while you were being true and free to yourself ni Sawa, lakini isiwe kama huyo boy ya Tom bayeye, shortly after surviving, you turn on the taps for decadence and debauchery kisha uchotwe na hiyo debauchery and decadence…

Kujinyima issa peasant mentality … have a balance and create more income streams that can make you live comfortably…I believe a man should have at least 3 income streams…

Agreed.
Over indulgence ndio ngori.
But developed world you realise some collectibles like art are appreciating at the same pace or in some cases faster than traditional assets like property. Unaweza collect picasso kiasi ufungue ka gallery yako kapyenga and you end raking in more than ka landlord mahali. And some of these things can be part of your legacy and contribution to generational wealth kama wanaokufuata wana brains.
Anyway boy wa mbayeye ningempa my support splurge abit on yourself to help you clear your mind off the ordeal. Unfortunately money buys you comfort and pleasure not eternal life…kula sahile unaweza.
Unaona njonjo at 100 alikuwa na bucket list kuenda gorilla tracking rwanda…i might sound nasty but kusema ukweli why should i witness that when im in a wheel chair and ive had cash all along? Angeshikana na maboys a hire private jet or hata ka road trip a book presidential suite na tu laydayz aende aka run with the gorillas at his own pleasure…not on a wheel chair man…hapa mi sikuona sense.
Surely all those years with all that money…wasted opportunity.

Iyo income streams inaanguka from heaven kama manna ama? Most of you did not even understand my post, what I am saying is, your twenties is the perfect time to save and invest, then 30s is the perfect time to enjoy yourself. Of course anything can happen before then but I’d rather prepare.

Atleast he makes while he spends,wewe jaribu uweke top notch cars in a top not garage in a topnotch house while saving,utamea kipara ifike kwa haga hadi scrots. We are talking about cons of saving not workhard play ball

Save and invest but don’t forget to live a good life. Kuna jamaa ako na hardware somewhere , KCB gave him a brand new car because of his banking. You will still find him and the wife squeezed in the hardware akikula chipo za juala,monday thru Saturday. On a bad day, he banks 750,000 hardware profits are on average @ 10%.

My opinion is to balance the two. Have fun and save for a rainy day. Tomorrow is never guaranteed, today may be your last day. You just never know. And even if tomorrow comes, you’ll still have memories when your knees need grease.

Sgr 1500 bafika pwani nasaka airbnb ya 2k najibamba ciastbfor less than 10k narudi na sgr. Ylu can have fun without digging deep into your pockets

Very sad story.

Niaje Sani. Umelost Sana Kwa hii miraa bro. Msito Ruto anaenda Kisumu siku gani nifuatilie?

Kisumu mambo madogo, mbivu na mbichi utazijua kwa sherehe za kitaifa zijazo.