The Best day of my Life...

Kikikikkkk…
You so funny!!!

The fact that you’re having a decent conversation with me must mean you either ovulating or just horny!
I would love to impregnate you @Nefertities !..

But how if our only option is IVF you lezbo?

I’ve seen your manicured nails and juicy thighs.I bet you up my street…
If you’re really nice I’ll let you send me your Nudes on my inbox!..
Have to catch a few winks honey pie!.. I is got to wake up very early to make us reach!

What would you want first; a boy or a girl?

Wooi @Ka_Buda afraid this might happen to me tomorrow. I mentioned to Steph that Thursday is my Bday as she follows Kenyan news. NKT. I feel the pain. Sijui kama niende or stay at home. I should have booked the whole week off.

Whatever happens,have a wonderful day and may you live to BLOW many more!..

Happy birthday @Miss Finest Wine !

October babies!!!

[ATTACH=full]134626[/ATTACH]

Thanks boo!
And have a good night! Wish I could take you to Bucharest with me kesho!..

Have you ever driven on the Right side of the road?..
It’s like fapping using the Wrong hand!..
Nite nite cutiepie!

pffft!

If you did not reach threshold that night then Raila Will Be President.
I hope ukimwaga ya saba you shouted Jaramogi Will Never Be President And Neither Will His Son Raila…

Awww, HBD

Let me sleep, tomorrow as you vote nitakuwa natafuta msituni na silaha, issa movement I tell you. Cannan is real

unaskiaje ulizaliwa day moja njia moja na mwanaume mwingine ambaye n prezzo na ww n kubaff ya kawaida

Most often in life, it’s the small things that really matter. They say the little things are the hinges of the universe. That was so good of them. A happy b’day to you @Ka-Buda. Barikiwa sana.

[ATTACH=full]134643[/ATTACH]
Have a good one sir!

HBD @Ka-Buda

i actually dropped a tear for you, so emotional. I can relate to that feeling, best wishes for your birthday bro

Life begins at 40.

hahahahaha :D:D:D:D
cough

Kabuda happy birthday!

Hapi Bday Kanono. Enjoy many more.
Athawise how is Trumpistan