The best mall in Nrb.

:smiley:

Hush hush our black does not visit malls to look at furniture or electronics. Naaaaaa. He goes to check out some other stuff na kusafisha mecho. Asinikumbushe how he trawled 2Rivers and only left with tissue. I had not even joined the forum but was a reader. Guys were aksing him how much are the tellys? but no reply. He was too busy. He also goes to the malls to safisha mecho. He also went to a building sijui ni old mutual moons ago, admired the receptionists but did nothing about it other than post on KTalk and ask who is about ampelekee lunch.
I sat here going damn dude daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. What about those beautiful receptionists infront of you? kikikikiki

He is passing kwangu on his way to the city of sinā€¦Amsterdam. I will drop him at the biggest mall huko SW Landoā€¦nilete hekaya badaye.

Wewe furahia tu enviromental degradationā€¦malls are disgusting. Ata waweke 1000 waterfalls its artificial.

Wa matissue unasumbua sasa

Hehe swafiā€¦lakini wako hadi Sunday?

:D:D:D:D Unachoma picha sanaaa hao wa old mutual hukumbuki i was adviced by elders niwachane

You entertain meā€¦ that is why and you are also original and organic.:smiley:

When advice comes from the village youā€™de be a fool to ignore it

Yeah definitely open itā€™s a pub.

Ni ya mhindi flani