The best tribe to marry

Unafikiria team building na mawe Included Ni mucheso?

:D:D:D:D:D

Not all Somali women are faithful, neither are they all promiscuous. I am saying this out of personal experience involving a married Somali colleague and myself back in my sinful years. I had to quit the job though, and become a fugitive in my own city.

Nenda hapo kwao halafu sema hayo maneno

Wataita wa taveta, ndii na mbololo Ni Hatare- Hawa wana joto kweli, kila saa Ni stick tu… Afadhali wale wa wundanyi na Huko milimani mghange - very loyal

Upuzi it’s also a communal thing as certain communities put certain values to be very sacred. Juzi was watching documentary na nilishtuka kuskia some Maasai guy say a Massai woman can still keep her former boyfriend after marriage. I had proper culture shock.

Somalis it’s very different. A woman’s entire worth is tied to her virginity. For a Somali woman to cheat on you, something major is wrong with you.

Acha upuzi :D:D:D:D:D:D

ngitee

I will try Taita. Seems they have a very good reputation.

Pink handles should comment about men :-()

Sawa basi tupatie a stereotyped statement about your community/tribe that is actually true, i.e reflects the character of everyone in the community, including you.

Pelekaa ujinga mogadishutalk.com

Kunguru hafungiki,if she has the traits of a kunguru ata awe 0.5 ya somali na taita lazima agawe kugawa. … why are meru not on the list they are known for their loyalty to men and family.

:D:D

I thought maasai women ni wazuri since sio wengi wametembea town so bado hawajajua tabia ya kuhanya,. But why should they keep the former boyfriend

The best tribe is your tribe. In my opinion hii mambo ya kumix mix si poa sana if you can avoid it. You simplify your life a lot by avoiding culture clashes that can strain a marriage.

best tribe is the khoisans…

Ukioa mkamba utakuliwa kuna kamoja hapa she even tells how the husband doesnt know how to f×rk nini mbaya na hiyo kabila

They are only good as GFs or MWK…kuoa tafuta kwingine ama utalilia choo

kamba women can never get enough sex. nimewapiga stick sana…if you have blue balls katia mkamba, within a month pussy utakuwa umekula ukazoea