the big announcement day

What did you expect Kipii ni Kipii tuu.

jaro soja wachanga aibu ndogo ndogo , thhose cases were rejected jana si leo

mimi pia

aah swafi, mimi nimeona leo asubuhi!

RWNEBP

ulikula bogof kwa ugali ama wali ?

High Court declines to grant orders to stop NASA anti-IEBC demos; Justice John Mativo rules right to vote and demonstrate must be balanced.

[MEDIA=twitter]923038291087196160[/MEDIA]

very nice

Hiyo ni slum ndaani ya migori town. Hehe

hio ni CBD ya migori kwa akina @introvert

:D:D
Huko ni ngori.

why is he screaming like that? being dramatic

Tunawesa pata transleshen ya what that lady is saying…?? :D:D:D:D

Hapo sijui nduru ni za nini na kusaidika ndo haiwesekani…So sad though, why were they shooting at those guys…?? Were they trying to block the ballot papers from getting to polling centres…??:(:frowning:

@uncle nyam now this what we were saying… Kitu kama hii tutaamini lakini si kusema nliona, nlikuwa hapo, I travel alot… Nyef nyef… hatuwes amini…

Nairobi County Government says that NASA has no permit to use Uhuru Park today; says it cannot give permit 48hrs to election.

wacha ufala the police shot in the air not at any one

it is a she screaming wacha umama

Context from yesterday:

Security officers engaged protestors chanting anti-IEBC slogans in running battles near the Migori Teachers Training College where election materials were said to have been kept. Gunshots rent the air as the opposition supporters attempted to gain access into the Migori Teachers College to burn the poll materials. Police formed a cordon around the institution, moments after they repulsed the hundreds of demonstrators during the 7pm incident.
http://www.nation.co.ke/counties/migori/youths-storm-Migori-poll-centre/1183306-4154560-lqn6vi/index.html

wacha i hitch a ride to nakuru see you in 45 mins

I’m asking based on what’s been written kwa hiyo tweet… “Police shooting anyone and anything”…if there were any killings mimi apana jua but chances are lazima tutaambiwa 100 people shot dead… Regardless, with the “propaganda” thats yet to emerge we need to know kwa nini they were being shot at and not how many were shot…