The Big Question(Ruto Vs Kiunjuri)

You just had to go and out me?

Na hii bottom ni handle ya mama kijiji

As far as a running mate is concerned, Ruto is between a rock and a hard place. If He names a person from Mt. Kenya. That person must deliver to a man. Which then will alienate him from the Luhyas.
Him picks a Luhya, and the only people in Mt. Kenya to vote for him , will be the likes of @Motokubwa, who has a luhya Dad and an Okuyu Mum.
Hesabu ya Ruto ni Ngumu. So far, we haven’t seen anyone capable of uniting Mt. Kenya like Uhuru has done.

Do you remember one Matimoni aka Mutafati?
He once ran for the top seat. Running mate was one hungry Shine Eye.
Y’all know what the shine eye did in his own polling station.
Your Dr. Loot All,faces the same dilemma. Shine Eyes owe allegiance to mbeca only…ile allegiance ya thuraku thuraku,kuna mtu alikuwa na voodoo docs from Haiti.

By the way nauza mayai ya owl from Endarasha… Niko serious…7K each and I’m the cheapest in the market

[ATTACH=full]229892[/ATTACH]

https://www.audubon.org/news/a-mysterious-illegal-egg-trade-imperils-kenyas-owls

Let him pray hard that, by 2022, corruption won’t be the agenda that will be polarizing the Country.

The days, when the 36 bloggers were running up and down in state house, donning only towels and sandals are long gone.

@maizeroaster kuja

Waiguru recently became “a woman anchored in deep family ideals”. Huyo ndiye running mate wa Ruto.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The signs are clear by 2020 kuna mtuhatakuwa na lakusema, Gatheca silent keeps my guesses alive

To be very honest, this is mare propaganda kenyans are swallowing without thinking. Ruto is corrupt. But the more corrupt ones are the ones saying he is.

No one is even mentioning that UK’s sister benefited from Afya House scandal, getting tenders as a disabled.

But vichwa ya wakenya ni makabati ya kubeba meno.

Are you sure you are confused?

I am certain corruption will still be the biggest talking point, we have a reached that point where we have to go in hard on inefficiency for the economy to grow, corruption in its many forms has rendered it impossible to get the best deals having spent so much money.

Jubilee will hardly deliver most of the infrastructure they promised, not after wamekula as if there is no tomorrow, the promise of development has become untenable, in their gluttony they showed Kenyans how serious the problem is, the economy cannot keep up.

In 2022, Corruption and the Economy will be the biggest issues.

Mtu wangu naona vile umejaza meno kwa hii thread yangu… Lakini tafakari haya… Hii ni biz hata WSR angejua hangejaza hiyo hatchery yake na broilers :

According to [I]The Atlantic[/I], “A single great gray owl — known as the ‘phantom of the north’ — now goes for 1 million kronor (about $120,000) on the dark web”

Mtu wangu… Did you know one egg of owl is more valuable than a kilo of ivory or gold?

[ATTACH=full]229913[/ATTACH]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lostateminor.com/2018/05/23/owl-theft-rise-sweden/amp/

Its actually Railaphobia that unites shiny eyes every where. The same phobia that was started by Mlevi’s predecessor, Mwai Kibaki as he sought to rig the 2007 election.

Yes.