@the.black.templer

Wow:cool:…Unajificha nyuma ya beanstalk

1 Like

You have no problem at all and nobody should think that you do simply because you prefer a different lifestyle from the majority. If you want peace with your conscience, the least you can do is to ignore everyone and do what pleases you no matter the degree of criticism you encounter.Although it is difficult to swim against the current, it is the only way to reclaim your true self as nature intended.Do not ever attempt to fit in a preconceived definition of what you should be because you will never be satisfied with your life no matter how many billions you end up making.

2 Likes

fuck this sounds like exactly I am …I feel u monk

People always see me as rude or contemptuous towards them coz i find difficult starting or even maintaining a conversation with strangers that include even saying ‘hi’ to neighbours.

2 Likes

Me too, i don’t like to keep the expectation high, Eti lazima usalimie mtu.

It bothers me sometimes.

We are many in this canoe, am surprised!

and how do u keep up relationships with ladies?, am finding it hard myself .

Myself, just simple. A weak ‘hi’ and mostly ‘yes’ and ‘no’ replies to many questions. This is to avoid much talk. And when they want to talk with me they have to tone down. They know, and it ends there.

:D:D not good for a counselor to laugh at a client but it’s funny.

Didn’t you feel like storming outta the place, banging the door behind you?

That’s unprofessional from that counselor.

I dont know why you are all surprised to discover that you share the same character traits. It is why you all feel at home behind the computer screens and you can totally be yourself without the fear of being judged.
We are all different but society has decided that being "normal " is being a sociable likeable chatty friendly character who everyone likes.
Well:Fuck society and fuck what is normal,BE YOURSELF! The people who matter dont mind and the ones that mind shouldn`t matter to your life.
-Kabuda ( Trained Psychologist)

4 Likes

I am also a loner. Though my high school years were the worst for particularly for shithead teachers who thought I had a psychological problem.

HEhehe enyewe pia mimi nikiwa high school I was always a loner

1 Like

Enyewe life can complicate. My father was a control freak who would beat the crap out of me at the smallest provocation and seemed to enjoy it. I didn’t fit in with the ‘born town’ crowd in school who considered me a shags mundu, yet the shags crowd rejected me for being from a well off family and urban (or so they thought juu ya kuona gari visiting day).
When the first gal I had any feelings for rejected me, that validated my belief that indeed there was something wrong about me. Turned to alcohol and new Eden for solace.
Tumetoka mbali.

2 Likes

Hapa naona introverts ni wengi. I was right by saying 70 percent here are. Isnt a bad thing though, it sometimes commands respect although it might seem weird as well. When you are like that you will strongly attract almost all women. The problem is “Hutaki kusumbuliwa”. The girls expect you to pick up the chase lakini you dont see much value in it. So you sit back and reflect and you realize you have ignored all women who have been throwing themselves at you except that one who insisted and you accepted.

What does that mean? new eden?

Three new eden. Brothel along luthuli ave where school boys went to lose their virginity… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then yours is a case of nihilism, fatalism, or apathy.