The BMW isiolo run.

@uwesmake alifika Isiolo?

Hayuko mbali sana…
[ATTACH=full]103921[/ATTACH]

Nilijoin VW club a couples of week ago. Im sure tutapanga yetu kama hii soon.

wanakijiji natafuta slim engine ya Hr16. nilikanyaga ka nv200 and it showed me news. hata kama ni kalight I could manage this…[ATTACH=full]103922[/ATTACH]

wapi hapa…dead man walking?

:):slight_smile: Champions don’t shout. He had a 528 and a 535 to contend with, besides very aggressive E60s. He may one day narrate the tale to those who care to listen. Mercs can disappear from rear view mirrors when the going get hot…

Nope. Great run is for all makes and shapes and is a charity run with racing thrown in. I hear it is chaperoned by the Subaru apologist, JM Baraza

@uwesmake njoo kiasi

hii labda iko juu ya garage lift

I am starting a mitsubishi club

Not even a single one. We are seeking them out to join. F30s are very very scarce still. I think their first production year was 2012 and as we are wont to do, waiting for the 7th year so most will come in 2018/19

I have an F10 & F30 on the way. Expecting delivery late July. I was wondering what challenges guys in Kenya have faced with these two models. Been following your posts on the forum quite keenly.

:):slight_smile: Hapa umejaribu, tena sana. Very brave. At this speed tungekupita at 250-180= 70km/h. Upgrade

I don’t think there are problems with BMW. Being overly electronic “Check Engine Light” is very common but these are just niggling issues. Rest of the build it top class. While one of us was racing that Merc, they driving over rumble strips and bumps at over 100kph. No issue at all. Engineered so well it will rarely stall. The issue is height. They are very low by our standards but I have got used to that.

[ATTACH=full]103936[/ATTACH] While you were away, I saw a sick M4 on the A104 on Sunday. The sound out of the tail pipe was heavenly!!!

I need to join the Premio owners club too

Ebu follow up with that one…something must have broken alafu akanyamazia to avoid the embarrassment

How did they Bavarian racing the siblings performed?

cheki maneno tunaenda dogo kundu this weekend

Shait! Iyo quadri salute hunimaliza :D:D:D