The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Have I mentioned any party responsible for an error, this how you spread fallacies’ on your crusades, NOW ASK THE QUESTION

Wapi report ya voter apathy kiambu?

1 Like

No, and you do not have to mention them explicitly if you repeat their ideas. Just in case it escaped your attention, this thread is entitled [SIZE=4]“The Boy Who Cried Wolf”. That boy in this context is JaKuon.[/SIZE] He is the architect of the strange allegations doing the rounds.

I Hate things getting swept under the table then we just move on, if you are responsible and your neighbor alleges its your kid who did not flash the Buloti toilet, please don’t start by defending your kid, check if the buloti toilet fast, investigate, then ask ur kid, If the Kid is responsible he himself will report and give reasons why he did not flash the toilet, This is something IEBC and Registrar’s offices should have noticed and explained to people on way forward(solutions)

You are obsessed with JAKUON, you mean you did not read the one MDVD dropped yesterday about the uncollected IDs being registered???, mbuyu you can do better than this, so change the topic to THE BOYS who cried wolves

It’s estimated in the late Kajwang era 500,000 new citizenship was sold to foreigners. Let that sink in.

2 Likes

Please upload the RWNBP countdown clock.

1 Like

That’s is why sometimes is think it’s a talent being an opposition supporter. How can you believe babuon word to word. Simple reasoning and fact checking can end his cycle of lies. Unless you didn’t vote in 2013, the ID is primarily just one of the many ways to identify yourself, fingerprints and face recognition under biometrics is the other.

1 Like

Wachana na babuon according to him all Jubilee supporters are Ethiopians, Ugandans and dead people. Such insults is a gift to Jubilee as it drives new voter’s registration against him. Now that he knows Nyanza and Western is doing poorly in registration, he lashes out on IEBC instead of going to the grassroots to reverse the same. He did the opposite and went to Meru where people turned out to see in their own eyes the babuon who insulted them as foreigners in their own country.

2 Likes

Raila alisema tuconserve forests kina Mau. Mkasema hio ni siasa. Angalia vile watu wanaumizwa na ujinga wenu.
Within 5 years Kenya imeibiwa mpaka mnakopa kulipa deni.
Mbona mnafeel pressured kutetea independent commissions? Kwani spokesperson wa hizo commission ni kamwana.
Raila akasema title deeds sio legit, court zikarevoke. Angalia sasa mahali PR imeweka peasants.
Liberate your faculties.

1 Like

https://countingdownto.com/countdown/jwnbpork-countdown-clock

http://i64.tinypic.com/2urw5c3.jpg

Kila asubuhi mpaka 8/8/17!!

3 Likes

Bila shaka.

hehehehehhehehehhehe! eish deign M7 na Besige Kadady, kwani huyu mtu alikuibia nene

[ATTACH=full]80299[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]80298[/ATTACH]
Must we distort facts for political milage?

1 Like

In 2013, I watched KTN standards reduced to Kiss TV. Between then and they have regressed to UTV. Open bias, lies, skew activism and manufactured lies. Their ratings have been hit, paper sales down to minimum and finances barely surviving on loans. Let’s await the end of this year to see if standard group will still be around or the same.

2 Likes

@Nattydread if anyone holds opinions different than yours/establishment does it make him a jakuonist?

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t. Jakuonists are a very distinct species. Why do you ask?

[ATTACH=full]80307[/ATTACH]
Wengine wanashida

1 Like

That’s what I mean. JaKuon anatamka 100 things, and they repeat them in an unintelligible mish-mash …Lakini this one is joking, no? :D:D:D

1 Like