The BoycottKFC trending tag on twitter is testament as to why Kenya's illiteracy levels lead africa

Hii ndio ile inapikwa na mafuta ya transformer alafu unawekewa maji ya tomato na piliplil on the side:D

Wacha nitafute hiyo nyangau nipige yeye risasi ya matako

Inakua soft saidi

Unaona sasa ule upumbavu unafanya tusichukuliwe serious? Mafuta ya transformer, ndani ya chakula…just let that sink in.
How can any sane person do that?

Heri KFC ifunge than hii viazi imejaa pesticides

Try this … :D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbyFoxGr01o

Is KFC the same as Java :oops::oops:

I drink dawa from the latter but sijawai angalia kama.ni KFC ama Java

I concur like 100%

At times we as Kenyans contribute more to our misfortunes. I have observed several times pale Dohwa, when we buy 1kg of beans from Kenya at the supermarket we end up with ¾ kg as the other ¼ is a mixture of stones and spoilt beans packed fully knowing they are bad. Ata kama ni wewe uta deal na hawa man eat man crew and risk fcuking up your business kusema tu ukweli?

Of all places why the bullet to the arse …

He will never be able to erect

Do you really Know the Hidden secret behind Food and Beverage Industry? Their aim is to kill us all

Don’t shoot the messenger[ATTACH=full]408291[/ATTACH]

I’m not. I’m simply appalled at how sickeningly heartless our people have become.

I wont pay crazy amounts to eat junk…nakula viazi local…hizo kuku za kfc huwa young but pumped up with growth hormones and plenty of antibiotics…those 6 weeks chics are usually obese they can’t even walk na ndio mnapangia like KFC. Me napenda kuku kinyeji. Kitu inachemshwa the whole night ndio nyama iwe soft

Kenyans will get bitter when Uhuru borrows a loan, leases land and starts growing said potatoes.

Tena mnaanza sijui ni mwizi, sijui ni dynasty.

Murkomen pitched avocadoes to his own community… alitukanwa matusi kama zote in Kalenjin dialect.

If Ruto does the same thing tena ni mwizi wa mashamba, na hakuna mtu amekataza Kenyans to get into that game.

Even those potatoes sometimes are not actual potatoes but powdered potatoes. That’s why they put a lot of salt and spices because they have a cardboard taste. There was a time have had similar chips until I stopped ordering chips from there.