The Carpenter

since a lot didnt make sense,is it not obvious you are just another share holder.
alafu in other news,do not get offended when i say a hate people who start sentenses with word like ‘ok…’
What i hate even more is the use of the phrase ‘as in…’
I tend to see this things as a sign of imaturity.

4 Likes

Huyo dem anmangwa lakini anakutaka bado ndio maana akaita huyo boy ama akaijadai analenga story zake ndio akuje. Whatever she did ndio boy akatokea mangware tena Sunday. Unajua boy anweza fanya hivyo kweli?

Dem anataka usikie wivu venye unasikia saa hii ndio urudi.

Kama ni mimi ningeinvite huyo boy ndani nimshow hata nilikua nimemaliza ni kutoka nilikua natoka. Akiingia nivae claddy kama namchapisha story then nijipe shughuli.

This way you get to be the one getting inbetween them and not the other way round.

Dem angeumwa sana.

Ama ni the other way round na wewe ndio ulikua bait.

2 Likes

I could predict how this gay joke would end from your first paragraph

1 Like

You are an idiot.
A carpenter ferking a married woman is gay?

1 Like

Kuna ngoma ya Flexx na Juacali inaitwo nyundo saa hii ni TBT, skiza hio ujue vitu fundi alifanyia mali yako

Hehehe unko uses must somehow be involved

2 Likes

It’s gay coz you’re the one who posted it

1 Like

As I said I moved on. The lady is now a single mother. She started a relationship with a cop akawachwa mataani with a kid.

Si i thought mliachana its really non of yo business moreso cause itakuhurt mbaya and why ask us si uende uulize jamaa … uliza ex kama anajua msee anaunda sofa coz unadai akisema zii budah ulicheswo akiidai anajua muitishe namba bonga na carpenter poa na si kwa simu mshow ni vile ulikuwa unadai kumarry atakushow kiroho safi though its nor really worth it she is not the last hoe you will meet

Curiosity killed the cat. I was relaxing in bed alafu nikakumbuka hio scenario.

:Dwhere did your fight with mathaais begin? Si you guys meet for a sword fight na nstakuwa referee?

3 Likes

@pamba kuja kiasi

1 Like

Enyewe huyo carpenter alikuwa anakuja kukagua kama unajua kupigilia msumari kwa kabati. Dame akamshow ulikuja tu na 2 inch nails, Na yeye alitaka 6 inch.

If you stick to golden rules this issues would never arise. Never sleep at a birds place. Ever.

You were just a statistic !

kwa hii story yooote we can only speculate…

:):slight_smile:

1 Like

I am pretty sure that the carpenter has a mortise and tenon expertise but with parts of the human anatomy

1 Like

he makes big dowels…

1 Like