The case against buying a car in Kenya (matatu haters kujeni hapa)

Kununua gari ni beta male strategy ya kuattract singo mathas

Ona emotional responses za watu wamejitega na jalopies zao :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: truth hurts my fren

Hehe hiyo number 6 acha tu. Tilicheza hide and seek with CBA till nikamaliza. Took car loan the lost my job. I have my wife to thank for helping me out till I got another job. Someone should start a hekaya vile watu tumesurvive huku nje.

If you can afford it, you will buy it! if you cant you are allowed to blabber

Let us not confuse a PROPER car with at least 300 HP + , European ,na iko na 245/45 R 18 tires na peasant contraptions,if money and time are mutually exclusive and not independent then tumia public means Kaka

Umasikini sio ualpha. Singizia ufukara. Alpha si excuse ya kuwa fukara.

How do you expect to do business and attend multiple meetings when you don’t have a car?? For a busy person, a car is a necessity. If your goal is to save money, buy a vitz or demio. They still provide the same convenience only that they don’t command any respect. The convenience offered by a car, regardless of type or model, is extremely important. Just make sure you are driving something iwe Rangerover ama vitz…just be mobile.

wewe huwezi nunua juu huna pesa. case closed.

BS! Wait until you want to hire a car over chrismas time. Even the car hire guy wants to use it to gishagi. Utajua hujui.

Hire a Prado 20 to 25 days a month?

:D:D:D:D Hapana. Wanaomboleza methali zako kiyana. Jalopless kujiliwaza.

My opinion is: Don’t buy a car if you don’t need it, a car is a liability. Kuna talker hapa alisema, if you a buy a car, definitely your spending will increase.

You put it out as it is, one has no business owning a car especially if your hustle involves commuting to the city and back home.
The amount of fuel and parking fees involved doesn’t make financial sense, when there are cheaper options.
If you need a car just for the weekends, you’re better off taking a cab or hiring one when you need.
As you say only people with families can justify having a car, or if your hustle needs lots of mobility or carrying good and wares around.

@MikeOck Leo umeconfirm wewe ni beta male. Which alpha male has time kuchambua life ya watu? Mwenye kunua nagari wacha wanunue na mwenye hawataki wacha wakae bila. No?

Useless argument.
Steve Jobs never bought a car his entire life.
He got away driving cars without registration by hiring them.
Idiots are a pathetic breed.

Ata hiyo European unasema I’m sure ni used model ya 2010 kuenda nyuma. 99% of Kenyans can’t afford new cars. Hizo wachia cartel members, U.N guys who don’t pay duties, and titans of industry. Kujifanya macho man kwa jalopy ya 2010 is so pathetic, ni kama wale watu wa ushago wenye huvaa bling bling na nguo za Hip Hop

I had a neighbour who charged Kshs 100 per person to drive commuters to town in the morning and another Kshs 100 coming back. The car was paying for itself and the parking

I am sure you are a billionaire like steve jobs and you can afford to hire cars on the daily… Fuckn idiot.

You clearly have zero understanding of anything car related. Have you ever hired a car? From where? You are just a troll hakuna kitu ingine.

F15 S63B44T2 Bavarian machine yangu Ni mupya, I invest religiously And have no wife