The Catholic church

Most churches don’t really represent Christian values. Organized religion is a scam.

There are amounts that go to Rome, but not for royalties, lately a parish supports itself in most of it’s activities, so members have to step up instead of waiting for tokens from Rome

Umbwa wewe. Tell your god to kill me now. I’m driving to Embu now. The count down begins.

The church has got structures that make sure there is accountability. For a project to be initiated, every small Christian community leaders have to be in the meeting where planning, budgeting and teams leaders to supervise are proposed. Bids are invited from certified qualified contractors who work using their own resources up to commissioning level. They are only paid when the project has been completed and approved by all. Also something I have noticed lately they are shunning harambees and are appealing to the congregants to contribute willingly to fund some of the projects partly. Like you are told to support by buying a lorry of sand, ballast, cut stones, Cement etc and it is working. I remember a project to fund murals for the way of the cross and by the end of the third mass, contributions were in excess of 1.2 millions. This came from people’s pockets and the shocker was that this was not even planned. Watu wako na rupesa buana.

The catholic church will be abolished in the year 2056 due to numerous scandals that will rock it.
The Scandals will include pedophilia, homosexuality ,murder, and demonic worship.

How do you know all this?- i hear you ask , is it because you are the seer ?

No not at all
just that they tell us [SIZE=1](the elite[/SIZE][SIZE=1]) [/SIZE]what they plan to do in the future

how do they tell us? i hear you ask again

In books, magazines, movies , documentaries , the Georgia Guidestones etc

The matriarchs will find the line of patriarchs isn’t so easily broken

tombwa umbwaa