The Clueless CS for sports is busy attending funerals, organizing for nude photo shoots, fighting his governor neglecting his duty.

If it helps, i meant that group causing drama and sleeping on the floor at the ministry, they dare not even show their faces coz they may get called out!

Is he a Kisii guy?

Mlemavu mkubwa kwa hiyo wizara ni huyo waziri.

ni mkamba, leta hio experience yako na mkisii :slight_smile:

I started my statement by saying sio kwa ubaya! dont take things out of context!

hehehehe acha kupatia bondia wa mumias RKO, siyo kupenda kwake, namtetea kwa niaba ya mtu yawa

Ni huyo mmoja tu ama you have other examples? following keenly for next hekaya

I have a few, but that one is the one who almost cost me my job, (later i came to realise it was because he thought hio pesa alipewa ilikuwa kidogo sana) during that job I worked with marginalised peoples including the disabled, and we always made sure they were comfortable, hence ndio maana we took a detour to pick this one up coz he asked for that favour. lakini systems fail, and that is what they need to understand. Majority wako sawa, but its obvious this group wants to cause drama! their plights are legitimate yes, but do they really need to sleep on the floor just to prove a point?

[ATTACH=full]207058[/ATTACH]
sisemi kitu

Wengi huleta show juu they think people dont take them seriouse because of their situation, but kama huwes huwes, sieza pelekana na Kiwete game ya Kogalo, hiyo ni risk na stress, and if u warn them not to attend, bado wanajigamba

What happened to scheduling appointments? Not everyone wakes up with nothing planned to do. I’d be really worried if our CS’s sat in their offices waiting for any Tom, Dick and Harry.
Congrats to the team, I am sure wanepangiwa mazuri wapunguze pupa

So the whole place is a mess? Si PS pia is hired by the president ama?

Ati Sympathy vagina !!? Ha ha ha

straight to lexicon

A team representing a nation ain’t every Tom and dick…not every day that we get teams qualifying and ably representing the country

Yeah, most ps are career civil servants, but appointment is done by the president at that level.
This could be just the errors of junior civil servants.

A few days of waiting will not hurt, ata statehouse wataenda. Again congrats to them

[ATTACH=full]207108[/ATTACH]

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-46114097

They probably faked it like these guys who were later sacked.

Having a Minister for sports is just dumb and wasting precious government resources. That entire docket should be scrapped.

We should have an organizational sports body that will handle the affairs of these athletes from all sporting field under one umbrella. Meaning athletes would be able to get sponsorship deal locally and internationally if they perform. Plus we can also vet these dubious foreign coaches.

Stadiums should fall under the Stadia board and they’ll work with both government and private sector and donors to build, rehabilitate sporting venues and rent them out for functions. They’ll also venture into building different kinds of venues that would have it earn money like UFC rings etc .