The Complexities of Platonic Friendships.

Auwiih. Mie nakaribia fourth floor kwa utaratibu.

Okay one last question. Are you brown skin thick thick with some mega ass to boot ama wewe pia uliketi chini kabla ukauke? Heard most Okuyu ladies walikua na kiherehere wakaketi chini before ass ikauke venye waliumbwa so now…

:smiley: Hizi sio maswali za public participation priss.

This is equivalent of me asking you the size of your manhood and no matter what you tell me I wont believe you.

Like your Luo ex, I don’t play less than 8". Wanakijiji can attest to that, coz 90% of skinny niggas are endowed. Here is a graphical presentation of me.
[ATTACH=full]363250[/ATTACH]
So now answer my question.

It is just a matter of time before you suck his balls dry. Right now he has an image of a MILF jumping up and down his dick

Steve Harvey alisema all that is required is the right conditions. There will never be a stupid concept as “friends” kati ya izi genders

See ? Idonbelieveyou!
Anyhoo…if you are a luo then you definitely know your brothers take cianda things seriously.
Figure it out.

:smiley:

Male-female friendships exist…I just highlighted that they can get complicated if we allow them to be.

@Jimit aka thanos leta summary blarre fucking.

Case closed!! I now have a mental image.

What’s funny Corona??

Just the right condition needed. Don’t sugarcoat it

This deserves a whole new thread. Tutakaa chini kama elders tudiscuss ii maneno. @Freyja one last thing, ikwar ha ka nyanya koso irateng ti ka pier ja ido???

Kuku umefugwa… christmas itafika tu.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek: diep!
Nyanya.

Lakini hizi maswali zote na hatukulani ni za nini ?

We don’t know where our roads lead. Tunaweza kulana in future.

:D:D:D:D
Pien-no opong oyieyo ???

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D opongo nyaka liech gini tee

You like gossiping like a Menstrual woman.

Do what you do best; cry… like the bitch ass nigga you are.

@Sambamba you were quick to deliver that like, ypur anus stick itching from yesterday night