The Complexities of Unions.

I had a rough day jamaneni nioshe mecho tafasali

@Chloe nowadays umeimprove kizungu ile serious …umekua tuition?

Wouldn’t you rather enjoy a hot shower ? It washes away the days stress.
Hot and steamy one kwanza.
Thank me later.

Thanks to a libertine philosophy that is as dynamic as the wind you find no one is willing to sacrifice their personal desires for the institution that is marriage , it’s always about me… me… me!

We all think we are somebody tailored to certain specifics while in reality we are slightly intelligent apes laboring under the illusion of self. Therefore we’re only loyal to our own course.

If it makes you happier why not, do you.

As for my house it’ll stay through thick and thin. I take my vows/oathes seriously, I know I see not the entire picture on the import of marriage but everyday I’m grateful I have a familiar and a graceful personality to come home to.

And the cherry to the cake is that she chose me in spite of my faults, and I chose her in spite of hers.

I love her, therefore I’ll stay with her.

Everyone is either having an extra marital affair or divorced… I have also noticed.

This is why I avoid marriage. Dont want to be a statistic.

Marriage is bliss for 2 years only

It’s happening everywhere. Married people over time deciding to call it quits. If you haven’t watched it already, there’s a movie on Netflix called ‘a Marriage story’ (2019). It’s really good, I had to pause several times to process some difficult scenes. Please watch it. It’s rated 96% on Rotten Tomatoes and 8.3 on IMDB.

Na tukiambia vijana waingie MGTOW mnasema tunawapotosha. Here’s the thing - the 21st century lifestyle is not cut out for marriage. Its high time men stop burning their youth in such a messy institution.

A wise man learns from the mistakes of his peers. He does not wait to learn 1st hand.

Kudos.
It is very rare to find the kind of dedication you have put forth.

I will look for it. Ahsante .

Na mbona hujanitafuta

I’m a risk taker and not a pussy as a huge chunk of MGTOW who have the same putrid arrogance as atheists, how do you simply classify and entire species gender as parasitic? Isn’t this the different face of the same coin?
Men lie, Women lie… Let’s lie together till we tire of it

How do you learn from your peers if you do not have the entire picture of what happened?
That’s laziness on your part and a fair amount of cowardice, grow up baba ama utakufa solo ka dogi wacha bangi mbichi

Brayoo Wewe unafikiria utakufa ukiwa umeshikwa na mama yako ama? Everybody dies alone, whether u want or not. I just choose to spend my very limited time here on earth not being accountable to or accounting for someone who is not my blood relative. I chart my path and decide my fate 100%…no excuses, no blackmail no blame games. If i so happen to come across a nice damsel, i partake my slices gleefully and enjoy the good times while they last. Mambo ya ‘for better for worse, for richness and poverty, for health and disease’ tumewachia wajinga kama nyinyi. At the end of that NOTHING LASTS FOREVER

By your coherency the only book you have read in your miserable excuse of a life are Tom and Mary. Chart your life 100% Mr Columbus a thousand apologies for offending your elite sensibilities. I now beg to retire to my full of excuses, black mailing, and filled with blame game life.
For a layman as yourself death is the act of your nervous system shutting down permanently, on a philosophical term death is the snuffling out of the imagination flame so all that consumes you is a healthy amount of gloom.
I’m sure you won’t understand all I’ve said above so I’ll stop there