The corrupt world we live in

If F22/F35 Lockheed was a kenyan project, it would have been labeled a scandal by auditor Ouko. In the US? Nothing. The amount of lobbying by these mega companies that goes on in congress, if it was happening in an african country, that would be called out as corrupt dealings. But we all know corruption scandals only happen in africa, europe and america are clean as a whistle…

I think they have found a way to label it differently and mainstream it, but greed is a human ‘virtue’ - the worst thing is that we are trying to fight/slay an inborn human character trait and we will never win.

i beg to differ again

Proceed

Did you see mention the oligarchy that is the US?

Did you see me mention the oligarchy that is the US?

I did not see any mention of the oligarchy

No you didn’t. Oligarchs reside in Russia, not US…

This thread is an example

You don’t have to beg. Just differ

you don’t know what you talking about buddy

The same western Europe where everyone is overweight and depressed with a
cabinet full of anti depressants? The pharmaceutical industry is are just legal drug dealers -spend billions lobbying so politicians wako in their pockets- Thank God our medical people bado wako na some humanity, huko Europe na Asia human organs ziko na soko mbaya.

Those poor Africans trying to swim to a better life in Sicily are being decapitated by Arab slavers in the desert. A liver from a healthy black stallion goes for $300,000 , a pair fresh of lungs is $260,000 and a heart goes for upto $500,000.

ION this world is not my home. Ni kungori jo

If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make that change