The current political situation has completely changed my political leanings.

georginamakena unasumbua sana, you just had to create a new handle for this hahaha poor sod

Youngsters may have energy but lack wisdom !

I thought I was the only one who suspected it is her. Same tone as in the other threads…it’s like an annoying woodpecker

The LoP is not participating

huyo ni Private, let him prove himself to get a promo

Burukenge…You were never a JP supporter fisi wewe. Can you go drying with your LOP vote. Haitusaidii

Bruh am from hearing a mama saying she is going to pray in church for our country …hajali kama hatapata shilling leo cuz of it…like in short you are confusing political momentum and changing the point of view of a subject matter…kila moja iko na styro yake…so If A is said to be bad and reveal something incriminating,once revealed,easy win.But to change the minds of voters means trying to convince one is better than the other due to what you see is the right way and this the hard part telling them to overlook what discourages them…so shida ya kumix lugha kila mahali hupoteza watu and no one is wrong no one owns the words you can use unless trademarked and sponsorships are involved(i digress)…but get my point here is matter of narratives and NASA aren’t spinning anything new for ‘sympathizers’ people aren’t stupid to see Uhuru as violent…ruto maybe but UK zii so hata askari auwe watu ishirini …people will be bitter but it isn’t new in societies for the foot soldiers to overstep their jurisdiction so elewa if they could get his weakness which mind you isn’t hard but in less tha week though… like maybe he has a kid with a 13 year old primary school girl…that shit changes how he is views but now NASA are tryna argue they are the lesser evil and ina backfire…and if you think am defending jubilee am not …all i end with ushaskia wakibonga about their party promises or agendas apart the elections…even trump had the wall …raila’s promises have been left in the noise of tibim and no elections…
[ATTACH=full]133215[/ATTACH]

wewe sikuamini

Anasafisha macho na pics za Millicent omanga

Unlike you Mr.Gay Community using fake pink handles to entice men am a one handle woman. So don’t blame me4freeing pple to express divergent views without fear of intimidation. Hapa sio shule wea pple must all agree with the teacher. Pple have a right2their opinions.

Exactly. Was wondering kwani people in Kenya Talk think there’s only one opposition supporter around here?