The danger of losing Van Persie Di Maria and Falcaoin One window

Man united is to big a brand to go down the liverpool way and lvg is clearing the deadwood…

that struggle is what we are looking forward to. kwanza de gea aende haraka, he is the sole reason man-u will be playing UCL

DUDE your comments betray you… you would still argue i have an egg not withstanding the whole world can see am holding the said egg.

ManUnited are not in the biz of selling if that was so DE GEA would have finalized his move to Madrid, there is what the Ed and Co are looking at. Di Maria is not going anywhere as the transfer fees will be more than 60 Million pounds and i doubt Bayernwill fork that much for him. Van Persie, this will be his last season at his prime as his game is on the decline.

there is alot thats hitting the rumour mill, true to word we can only knw whats up when the transfer window closes.

Arsenal fans Cech aint your saviour and every team is rebuilding, so dnt trash what you cant own.

1 Like

Keep dreaming haters, with LVG’s vision there is no way Man United struggles like Liverpool.

He has cleared most of the deadwood (read, Cleverly, Nani, Ben Amos, Kagawa) with the rest on their way out. RVP is definitely not good enough so Kwaheri ndugu.

Most of this window’s targets will be acquired before the season starts, I expect starting eleven to be 4-3-3:
De Gea/ Cillesen/ Lloris
Darmian/ Rafael- Ramos/ Otamendi- Smaling- Shaw
Herrera- Carrick/ Shneiderlin- Di Maria
Mata- Rooney- Depay

All full internationals, the future is bright.

This is the EPL my friend. You can’t compare the EPL with any other league. I know you know this

kwani whats so special about the epl… ?teams rebuilding ain’t common or.?city is doing it united too and football goes in cycles

City is building not rebuilding

2 Likes

its rebuilding they only need 3/4 players max and most of their players sio wazee sana

Rebuilding implies that Mancity was once a big/great time and then they went into a depression

1 Like

Hapo kwa Ramos umenoa. But in my view, Otamendi is a better defender than Ramos (in the long term).

Ramos has big balls my friend, reminds me of Ferdinand, akikuangalia you don’t feel so confident anymore.

There are reports that LVG could sign both Otamendi and Ramos, that would be more than maendelo i say!

Otamendi would seem the more likely arrival though I’d prefer Ramos.

Disciplinary record ya Ramos is very poor, he gets unnecessary cards when the team needs him most. Remember the Mourinho saga in Madrid? He is a very divisive figure and I doubt Van Gaal’s big ego can accomodate that.

Kama Beckham alienda sembuse De Gea

Man Utd needs a striker but I was shocked vile RVP only had one good season in the team and began going downhill. Ama the format LVG uses is not suited to his talents?

this is van persie last season as a decisive striker from then on he will become a drogba. speaking of drogba falcao went to replace him period so he will be a bench warmer after costa, remy

Remy is leaving. He wants to play more.

Liverpool are likely to remain on rebuilding mode for the next 100 years

The impact of degea exit will be reduced by proper defensive signings. Darmian already n possibly otamendi/Ramos.
further up there’ll b a deeplying midfielder to protect the back four. Schweini already n possibly schneiderlin to follow.
we may not even notice de Gea left

Hizo majina, are they Russians?

:D:D