The Dangers of Bagging the Kanunu Late

heheh ati you are damned if you do you are damned if you don’t hehe but nice piece

‘’…the first time I tried, I went in just once, [SIZE=5]like a rocket propelled grenade[/SIZE], before exploding.‘’

@old monk thanks for the education…

Nice read .

Stony=Mabenda 4 untamed

2 Likes

I will me back to read this

100% skill. Good read.

@Stony
How old is old?

Nice hekaya mboss.

Kanunu … sounds orgasmic!
I like it!

Lakini @Stony say I have met this hypothetical girl, she is very nice extremely nice, and I deep down know am very crude and ruthless but can keep up appearances, she falls head over heals, she calls me to go fix her bulb in the house then afterwards anasema angekua na bwana haingebidi aniite. But my conscious (sp)* cannot allow me to subject her to my ruthlessness, I walk away never to regret but feel satisfied I have done a good service to humanity and saved her future boyfriend from all the moodswings and suspicions that will have originated from her brief encounter with me. Don’t you think people like us are also playing a crucial role in sanitizing the field.

*Conscience

2 Likes

When a hyena develops conscience, then you know that the end times are nigh. I shudder to imagine the kind of damage it would take to make a hyena not see meat in a stranded goat.

8 Likes

Lets just say the hyena still gets haunted by what it has seen

Give us a hekaya…ama the hyena is full of hot air!

1 Like

hehehe will produce one If you remember the one I slept in the cinema hall on the first date;that was just childsplay

But most took place when I was very young and easily excitable

What is so difficult about making the right decision to reform and bag the girl today. You do not want to be haunted by the sweet memories of that girl in the future as you fight child-custody battles with the btich you will pick a few years from now.

4 Likes

:slight_smile: Good one.

i have been through all luckily i came out single

It is not difficult, but I can say am not selfish, I need some time out alone to think through what I really want, I would not want to subject another person to heart ache or turmoil. I have always said the next relationship I get into I will hold it out and walk the lady to the aisle. Since am not yet ready, I decided to take a sabbatical of sorts

This I totally relate with. Nice piece and the flow is admirable Hope it isn’t a copy paste from somewhere and tweaked to suit this village.

You never know…u rem that girl who would vumilia to eat ugali with i think tomatoes …you may meet her siku moja don’t eff up na si tafadhali :cool::cool::cool:
ukitoka team mafisi

1 Like

I have a poem on that…lets just say man is difficult to deal with