The day being an asshole driver cost me

Hi @1776

I might be an unlucky motherfucker but I know how to contain situations. First thing I did was claim complete ignorance of what transpired. Two of them got in my car and told me to drive. They were uniformed so I didn’t argue. Alafu wakaniulizia how came am driving na vile na kaa young sana. Told them mi ni student nimetumwa job fulani na buda. We got near Pangani and I told them we didn’t have to go through all that hassle and was willing to give them a small sum for their troubles. Parted with KSh 600 that I desperately needed. I learnt my lesson though nowadays I tend to be a cautious driver.

Kuna mafala wengine [SIZE=1]especially wa WRX na prombox[/SIZE], when you are overtaking they accelerate to start a d**k measuring contest as the oncoming vehicle draws nearer.
I usually switch off the overdrive, rev up the engine then let the turbo kick in. Wanawachwa wakisoma 3.0 L huko nyuma as their underpowered engines strain

Sema you guy…

Hehehe. Hate them too. Jana @Grundy 's cousin kwa Atenza alikuwa akinisumbua kwa highway. Nikitaka kuovertake anaanza ma140. Nilimtime kwa mlima nikahit 170 nikamnyama proper.

Hehehe…kwani mbeast yako ni gani mbro

Did you put a wrx in the group of underpowered vehicles?

Civic 2l

VS cheza chini

Yes, I did

What was the purpose of this thread anyway? It seems like cheap chest thumping from a reckless driver.

Nini husumbua watu kama hawa?

:D:D Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

:D:D

shait! wambugu I will call neff akuje na kiboko

Mwambie akuje aone hekaya ya big sedan kwa thread ya ‘asshole drivers’ :D:D

You have just made my week an uphill task. Akiona I will never hear the end of this bana

Bros before hoes hii story nimekanyagia :smiley:

I don’t own a wrx sti. But I respect the figures. Torque at 290 lb-ft @4000rpm, power at 305bhp@6000rpm with 0-60mph at 5.1s speaks for itself. Tuned ones do 4.1 or there about. And that’s for the 2.5L 2010 model. I don’t have the figures for your civic but your owning a 2L? 3000cc civic does not relegate a wrx sti to the list containing probox, normal Subaru etc. Just my opinion.

True, you never know who is behind you. There was a matatu driver who was dropping off passengers on the road on Kipande road. Behind him was a fully tinted Mercedes. The Mercedes driver hooted severally but the matatu driver got irritated, shouted at him and showed him the middle finger. After globe round-about the Mercedes overtook and pulled over before the matatu. Guess who came out, some senior guy in the KDF with two others in uniform. Usitake jua how the mat driver was begging not to be worked on…

i once obstructed flying squad wakikimbiza wezi… wakahonk sana wakipita… walipokosa kuwashika they drove back for me… mimi na datsun yangu na nyanya zangu ndani! kupigia wife hajui pangani ni wapi…