The day i almost went to jail over pussy.

WEEE MAMA WACHA KUTUSUMBUA NA ADVICE ZA UFALA , TUTAKAMUA MADEM WAKILEWA WETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT.

Clearly the Guy is the victim here. This lady lured him when he could not think straight. Just because he did the poking and she did the being poked does not make her a victim. That was undue influence or coercion under the influence of alcohol and we all know even contracts entered into when one party is inebriated are deemed void.

2 Likes

how do you know she was

@PepoPunda uko sawa kabisa seems @spax ni victim wa kuchapwa kombii akiwa amelewa sasa ndio analia RAPE. Mtu akilewa achapwe vitu hata kama ni watu kumi

Wee Sparta andika kitabu…hio ni wisdom itasaidia ma fisi huko mbele vibaya sana

3 Likes

@mtu chuma can you please change your avatar?
Thanx in advance

i wont uta doo. ukichengwa madam tuliza.

1 Like

In my day we used to call it chemical warfare. Mtu anakulwa na anafukuzwa kama Mbwa.

2 Likes

The law is our defence.

Who initiated the act? The dude of course! The lady was given the drink so that she can get drunk and be coerced to sex without her consent. This has got nothing to do with the laws of contract.

FISI 1

1 Like

The law is your defense? youh ave never attended a court case ya rape my dear utalia especially if the boy has a good lawyer the women run away from court and the case inaisha… so please do not mention the law here… nenda kwa court just to listen utalia.:p:p:p:p

I think you were right in many respects. Lakini hapa ni conjecture na hormones zako ziko worx.

Enyewe ukitumia hiyo style ya TLS unaeza epuka kuwa lynched especially kama unaishi eastlando

1 Like

:D:Dii
it works mafisi call it UAP yani insurance:D

Wewe inakaa ulikuwa wrong number back in the day. Lete hekaya.

1 Like

Wote walikuwa wamelewa. So, any of them might have initiated.

Man…TLS hiyo ni trick poa sana…:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Some two years ago got a call from my friend Colloh. he Was in a certain joint drinking with a friend, when I materialise,d I saw one of his friend had a chick, she wasnt my type, i didn’t like the shape of her head or something. after a few drinks, I was in the dance floor and the chick followed, we danced and returned to the table Several drinks later the guy was drunk, He requested the chick to accompany him, she flatly refused. To cut the long story shot I took her to a Lodjo and we had several round of angry sex as He had called her a lanye and me a girl snatcher. I had to do her because of the labelling.

@tls ua plot would work…only if u know unlock code ya simu yake…

these looney mamas exist everywhere ,from the village to the suburbs…

met this younglin at riviera, she was drinking water and it was late afternoon. i offered her a drink and we got to talking, time was moving and she was getting high. Kidogo she suggests we go to a certain office in the next office at about 9 ati she wants to get her things aende home. We move to the office, na kuingia tu anadai vitu. i told her no, sina cds. akaniambia kwani you fear what, mi nimyoung na sijadinywa na watu wengi, she became too vulgar and i had taken her to be a kayoung softie. told her naenda kununua cds and was gone…