The day I came face to face with Mundu Mulosi

Ukipata wa Kisii ni noma. But huyo overstepped his bounds, normally they are not supposed to harm you in any way. That’s why kuna majamaa huko mashinani ukiwaambia story za kuja mjini kuhustle mnakosana. :D:D

4 Likes

Never violent kukosesha usingizi tu…

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Made my boring Monday afty

hehehe… @kush yule mnono izi story zako huwa bonoko au??

My experience is somehow related to this. Sasa my sister and I used to stay late at my shosho’s place kudoea supper. Ni ushago, sa ile giza hukuwa uko!!! This specific time after supper we decided to head home coz it was a too late to be out. Distance to our home? ni kama kutoka KNH kuenda Mimosa (Ngong Road). My male Cuzo, about 18 yrs accompanied us. Few minutes away from Dani’s (Shosho) place, mawe ikarushwa from nowhere lakini haikugonga mtu. Hatukushtuka, tukaendelea tu kutembea. Ya pili ikarushwa mbele kiasi…slightly bigger…alafu tukaskia mtu akikimbia akiclap nyuma yetu! Wueh…hio siku nilijua naeza kimbia…my sister on the other hand ni kanono kama Kush, kukumbia si hobby…analia akipiga nduru…cuzo (protector) alikuwa ashatuwacha. Alafu unakimbia bila kutoa sauti ju that’s a distraction…I learn’t not to trust anyone in this life. Ikifika ni apo, kila mtu peke yake.

22 Likes

Kwanza mkiwa homestead ya females pekee yake mnaweza itana. Lakini those guys are very energetic.

6 Likes

we also had this problem when I visited my other half of the family in then Western Province. One particular incident I remember when was still young was this filthy bastard that used to bend over at the door kwa the small cracks late at night tukipiga story after supper and unleash a scud missile of a fart! Chieth. Then he would run off laughing.

13 Likes

These days ata nkienda ocha kurudi home ni 6pm. Past that hapana!

:D:D:D

1 Like

ati you were humiliated :D:D:D:D

wow, this village never dissapoints, are this stories real? never laughed so hard, its like comedy central on steroids

1 Like

These things are real my friend. Kama kwenu hakuna night runners you’re living a boring life…:smiley: (on a light note)

Hao unaweka a thin rod kwa moto mpaka ikuwe red hot. Akikuja on his routine farting mission, inaingizwa kwa settings, jamaa hawes rudia tena.

16 Likes

This is what my cuzos told me later on that they did even though I never really confirmed it. He was so silent hungesikia akikaribia mlango so that was a tall order

1 Like

interesting, when i heard people talking about existence of night runners, i dismissed it as a myth. kumbe this shit is real

dead, hii comedy tuendeleze kesho, spare me the pain from laughter, my ribs are aching

1 Like

:D:D:D Huyo wa farting alitusumbua sana na hio fart ni very loud:D

6 Likes

Ha ha ha ha! Man, nilikua nimeamua kuenda kulala lakini sasa sioni usingizi ikikuja. Hizi vitu ziendelee kuletwa…

1 Like

Hepi huko pahali watu wanaishi kwa matope ni aina gani ?

Most of those guys are very good with menial jobs like tilling, kukata mbao na see-saw, kupasua kuni, mijengo etc. Hizo kazi ni warm up for their main night running activities. I normally wonder when they ever rest.

1 Like

I heard the trait runs in the family its like they are taught growing up.

1 Like