The day i missed panga by inches.

Ulimaliza primary 2009…anyway sorry for your predicament with stepmother.

step mum.

Texas isiolo. Okay

Texas isiolo. Okay

you are one of the few likeable characters here, so please don’t be taking offences in what I post concerning you, it’s all in jest

Bonga sheng. Wachana na hio kiswahili sanifu. Fuck u

Sequel ikuje

Fuck you too bitch!

Hiyo title ingekuwa,life under step mom.

Not all step mums are bad. I had one, sadly she passed away. Miss her a lot. She was so kind and protective. When I’d go to visit her in shags I used to have the time of my life! Na ukinichokoza (you know how shags there are bullies waiting for townspeople), utahama kwenyu. She was fire! I especially miss the sweaters and scarfs she used to knit for me.

And she (and my late father) ensured that we all got along and treated us equally. There are people close to our family to date who have no idea that we (siblings) have two mothers.

Alafu alikua anambia watu “mcheze na mimi ama pesa yangu , lakini msicheze na watoto wa bwana yangu”

Lucky for you.

Step mother not mother in law

Masoness sijui alikula nini jana.

you sir are a pussy… unafukuzwa kwenu na outsider? ikifika hapo hadi wewe unafaa kuwa na panga
[ATTACH=full]157999[/ATTACH]

:eek:

Should anything happen to my dear wife, I really fear having another wife.I am so sure my kids will be treated so badly.Watoto ndio relatives wako.By blood.Your woman has no blood relation with you

Ukiwa wapi?