The Day JaKuon 'Offered' To Reconsider

The elections proceeded despite the ‘there will be no elections’ chest thumping and irreducible minimums nonsense.

YOUthamakistan Hoyee!!

Bro, I believe that the response was the work of Ezra Chiloba and the untainted commissioners. Chebukati’s ICT skills are non-existent and operational duties are CEO business.

Chebukati is on record echoing Akombe and NASA to say that IEBC was not ready to hold elections, and also trying to force dialogue.

We shall know the truth someday, but I suspect that the Chairman we saw yesterday was a man who’d finally found the right tone after wavering for too long. Reason? The good commissioners who smoked out Akombe and the mole PA told him to straighten up and fly right, or go out in disgrace. That was why Nkatha was gazetted.

I’ve just gone through this. Majority of the requests were addressed. Those that were time barred weren’t.
Nrm had no case. They knew their goose was cooked way before the spices were bought.

Bro, good observations, it explains why Jakuon was insistent on Chiloba and the other commissioners being bundled out, they were not playing ball for him and had countered his irreducible minimums smoke screen head on. Do you recall Kalonzo running out to say they had no problem with Chebukati only for Jakuon to begin insulting him recently in public to the effect that yeye sio mwanaume? I believe that is what jolted Chebukati back to reality.

Akombe was the puppeteer and Chebukati the puppet. She was conniving, manipulative and the instigator of disharmony in the commission. She left her mark by recruiting POs, DPOs, ROs strategically placed to do Jakuon’s bidding. As I told the pastor bandia elsewhere, Akombe’s tenure at the UN is going to be on thin ice and come January 2018 she may be tarmacking or moved to another department for violating the UN code of conduct, granted her “soon to end” leave has suddenly transformed into unpaid leave till the end of 2017. Jakuon and Wetangular complaining in Kisii that they should leave Akombe alone kazini kwake lends credence to the gist that all is not well. A UN reporter has been relentless on this issue, so do not expect it to go away quietly.

Indeed they were but the media never highlighted this simple fact, not once challenging Jakuon and his stooges anytime they opened their mouths to falsely yap about IEBC. Today, the media have seen NRMs true colours in the literal form of asante ya punda kuwa mateke as Jakuonist goons viciously attacked them.