The Day My Spirit Died; Dealing with Male Sexual Violation .

Na hii upuss ya kuita kila kitu hekaya this, hekaya that mara mbisha this or that muwache tafadhali. It comes across as quite juvenile and irritating.

11 Likes

There will always be immature people in societyā€¦too bad they cnt b avoided NKTā€¦

Pole sana Kabudaā€¦bt wht does not kill you makes u strongerā€¦

2 Likes

@kabuda, thatā€™s scary. Itā€™s also a rule in life that always treat with suspicion anyone who, although doesnā€™t know you much, is being too nice for your comfort.

3 Likes

Standards are standards and the threshold is the threshold. We canā€™t change standard to please Luther or anyone else for that matter. Call us juvenile, and we will ask you for evidence of our juvenility.

Everything posted here is, by default, hekaya, unless supported by any of the KEBSā€™ defined forms of evidence, viz a viz:
-mbisha
-video
-skechi
-Eyewitness
-Sworn Affidavit
-Thermal image
-Duly signed p3
-rink
-Google search results
-postmortem report.

7 Likes

Pole @kabuda and @ Female Perspective

And true, hii story ya mbicha kila saa iishe

Very good.

KEBS expects nothing less.

1 Like

Hadithi lazima ikuwe accompanied na evidence, hakuna kukata corners.

2 Likes

Hekaya or not its an interesting case.

I would hate to have been in your shoes. I believe there are many Kenyans undergoing worse ordeals in the gulf everyday where they are enslaved: work in inhumane conditions, gang raped by the menā€¦ the list is endless

The only thing worse than being sexually assaulted is the shame and the fear of not being believed when you try to tell your story.Its just as well you get raped again and this time by everyone.
The amount of insensitivity portrayed here does not shock me at all because i learned the hard way that that is how society treats victims of abuse. At the time soon after this happened i had people refering to me as Wawerus boyfriend But none of them had ever come up to me warn me about the pervert he was. That really hurt. @ol monk i am disgusted by you as a moderator acting like the ring leader of the bullies and doubters of peoples life experiences as told by them. You should be ashamed of yourself and i only hope you don`t own this site because you obviously lack what it takes.

Thanks everyone else @karl marx ,@Purr_27 ,@Luther12 and everyone else who has contributed positively in a matter that i could never even tell my own family.
Its a long time since i shed tears but i am right nowā€¦Thanks guys.I will be back when i compose myself and will answer everyone later onā€¦Thanks.

3 Likes

Totally uncalled forā€¦bt wat should we expect frm a person with insecure n self esteem issues

You never hit a man when his down ā€¦n grow up !!!

3 Likes

This is really insensitive coming from you, of all people. Kumbe itā€™s true what they say, that power indeed does reveal a manā€™s character.

1 Like

suit yourself mr admin

Any story from oneā€™s past being relayed here is obviously exempt from these standards. Especially since a subject like this is to get some closure. Calling it hekaya is just fucking disrespectful.
If this was meant for your entertainment or some kind of boast like ā€œi kulad this chic yesterdayā€ then by all means impose your standardsā€¦otherwise give the guy the respect he deserves

6 Likes

I could be wrong but judging from the level of your bitterness many are bound to assume that this homo-predator- Waweru did more than you are willing to publicly disclose.

On a positive note, you should count yourself lucky that your roommates saved your Asā€¦

@Ka-Buda I retract my earlier comment if it in anyway offended you and @ol monk thatā€™s a little bit insensitiveā€¦ I remember when growing up we used to go to some establishments to play PS. At one of the shops was a guy called Francis and he had a small office near the shop. He used to let me play PS for free then call me to his office. He would tell me to sit on him and he touched me inappropriately. Luckily this went on for about 3 days because I reported him. At another PS shop there was a certain Alex. He too would tell me to sit on him and I could feel his manhood on my behind. I immediately stopped going to that place but I didnā€™t report him since it would now seem like it was my fault. I was very young and I could not really grasp what was happening but am glad there are no scars left. I donā€™t even think of it as a big issue. Ka buda kua strong!

Dude you are really young! You cant be older than 21ā€¦ Pole kijana for what happened to you though. But it enforces the fact that we need to teach our kids if someone touches them inappropriately that they need to report it

1 Like

What did I miss?
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/62151752.jpg

Boys are not safe either. Society have been protecting girls and we forgot about the boys. Iā€™m sure there are a lot of boys being molested but they donā€™t speak up because our society dictates them to toughen up:(

1 Like

Enyewe kulelewa nairobi ni shida