The deen of Allah

I do agree that during the crusades, inquisition and middle ages, Christians did commit such terrible acts. But in this day and age with information within reach, have you ever seen a Christian saying they will kill in the name of Jesus? Or Christians shooting people because a caricature of Jesus was made in a comic strip? Or blowing people up for refusing to get saved?

Yes I am being one sided. That koran of yours calls for my death as a Christian for not believing in what it says, and chooses to call me an apostate. I cannot be neutral with over 90 verses describing how to kill me the christian. I will judge my muslim relatives and friends based on their actions. That does not mean they won’t force me to live according to their sharia, tax me for being a Christian, or kill me because of the teachings of that religion if they had their way. We all know how muslims carry out those acts with zeal.

1 Like

I understand your fears. Muslims are not allowed to impose their religion over others. Look at Malaysia. The country has implemented sharia law which only applies to muslims. Non-muslims such as buddhists and christians are exempt from the law. I believe this world belongs to us all as the human race and no one has the right to impose his beliefs on other people or limit their religious and civil liberties.

1 Like

Why don’t you fuckers get a room with allah and pound one another’s assholes.

4 Likes

That is mean sir. If you don’t have anything positive to contribute, don’t post anything. I pray that you’ll see the truth.

2 Likes

This is a good example. However, with that koran giving explicit directions on how to deal with non muslims in other verses, will any other nation of muslims do what Malaysia did?

Non-muslims should be treated equally in muslim countries the same way muslims are treated in non-muslim countries. Progressive muslim nations understand that intolerance has no place in the 21st century. Sharia is only applied in muslim-majority countries or regions and the rights of religious minorities have to be protected. For example, in Iran, non-muslims such as jews thrive in the country. The only rule that seems inappropriate is restriction of muslims to convert to other faiths.

1 Like

That’s right. In “Human Rights in Islam” by Syed Maududi, he wrote"

"...when we speak of human rights in Islam we really mean that these rights have been granted by God; they have not been granted by any king or by any legislative assembly. The rights granted by the kings or the legislative assemblies, can also be withdrawn in the same manner in which they are conferred. The same is the case with the rights accepted and recognized by the dictators. They can confer them when they please and withdraw them when they wish; and they can  openly violate them when they like. But since in Islam human rights have been conferred by God, no legislative assembly in the world, or any government on earth has the right or authority to make any amendment or change in the rights conferred by God. No one has the right to abrogate them or withdraw them. Nor are they the basic human rights which are conferred on paper for the sake of show and exhibition and denied in actual life when the show is over. Nor are they like philosophical concepts which have no sanctions behind them."

And you chose that handle mujahideen?

2 Likes

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him. John 14:6

“I and the Father are One.” John 10:30

3 Likes

Jihad means struggle. As a mujahideen, i’m struggling against my desires to please Allah (swt).

Who is God? The father or the son?

The name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Isn’t Jesus Christ the son? Is Jesus christ Jehovah?

We know Allah of islam is a Lucifer and clearly did not create the heavens and the earth otherwise he wouldn’t swear by another creator.
Yes he has no one to resemble him since he is a cursed disfigured beast.
Mohammed? The guy that Koran claims was given Koran by the enemy of gibril? The guy that was ordained to be a prophet by his wife and uncle? Oh! The guy that married a 9yr old kid???
Truth? From a god that lies to his own followers?
Man you need serious redemption.
Jesus Christ (not Isa) is the only Way, Truth and Life. So set it straight before you regret.

1 Like

Kindly show us where it specifically points out that they don’t apply now!!
Stop wishful thinking and face the facts

There is only ONE God Almighty.
From different levels He is Known as YHWH, JEHOVAH, JESUS CHRIST, I AM, AND ALSO “GOD THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT”.
The term God is a Title, not a name that’s why it changes from language to language i.e. God=Mungu=Mulungu=Ngai=Allah=Enkai… Etc
But He has a Name.
Thus if a god claims that his name is Allah it simply means in simple terms " i am god and my name is god" hence he is a nameless god.
For we already know you can’t be called by an adjective! A name is a Noun.

This makes the Islamic god an imposter.
Check this out:
Allah swears to the one who created Male and Female, Surah Lait 92;3

The islamic god is mostly referred to as “We” claiming that its for not priding himself bla bla bla… Which is a lie.
The only time, Spiritual beings refer to themselves as “WE” in the bible without them saying their names were demons in Mark 5; 9-13.

2 Likes

Tell me more about the 72 virgins in jannah. What should I do to DRFHKM

1 Like

How is that possible :confused:

I don’t know who told you that, but your knowledge is limited. http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Sources/Allah/BibAllah.html

What about the 100 wives of Christ worshippers in Heavens ?
https://comparativreligion.blogspot.com/2016/12/matthew-1929-100-wives-for-christians.html