The economy is almost dead - Jubilee Chieth is finally catching up with us

Yeah. i get the argument but pia watu wamerudi locals za mtaani. pombe tao is a bit expensive, so that might be one of the reasons

I co-run a tour firm on the side… things are quite bleak even for Christmas projections but we’ve seen worse times.
Do your bit and hope for the best but seriously, ferk this reckless administration

Economic slowdown affects EVERYONE who earns from that economy negatively. Rich or poor. You can’t use beer to gauge how a rich person has been affected by an economic slowdown. If you use the same metrics for all classes kudetermine kama kuna slowdown utaanguka mtihani.
Your MP will still afford his poison even when there is a slowdown, but ask him about that 20 million vehicle or that trip to the Bahamas for two weeks atakuambia economy sio poa.

Sema tu ukweli, masugar mummy wamekuwa mkono gum. Hapana sumbua sisi na hekaya za economy.

:D:D:D Hujaambia ninja poa

inakaa hi kijiji ina wafanya biashara wengi sana kutoka pale Nyamakema

Slum dweller rent ya bedshitter ikiongezwa na 500 very soon utalala nje kama mbwa.

Good news is the dollar is still trading at Ksh 101. So thats a very positive sign. However if it is being artificially held at that level, its threshold will be broken. And it will fall. Siku ile itadunda, ndio watu wataimba.

Let me tell u man, thats happening very soon

the USD is not doing that well either

The same situation in carrefour Sarit centre, was there jana jioni and 3 cashiers operating … and they want to extend underground sijui watauzia nani … saw the same thing … most people buying just bread milk and eggs … like me … Economy ni mbaya aki.

I can confirm this … kuna club nliingia tao on Monday pale moi avenue nikatoka … i mean nlikua solo adi nkashuku … talked to one of tha lady waiter and left … Chuom sikuizi ndo ata zinamake dooh na keg dens … people have cut their spending … mimi uyo i crossed the street nikafika chuom apo nyuma kwa njoro nikajitibu na squad nlipata uko.

The productivity that we wasted during the elections is what is catching up. We are yet to recover.

Other countries people vote and the economy doesn’t shut down and leaders scream for services to be boycotted.

:D:eek:

Watu wachukue oduma namba sasa

The same kind of shit got Bashir overthrown when food prices more than doubled

impromptu alcoblow ndio inatusumbua. Locals huwa imejaa.

And those talking of Carrefour…this is a shit supermarket which has not yet identified with the Kenyan shopper. Ongeza ha Choppies and Game. Naivas na Tuskys bado ziko na wateja

This year alone, the US dollar had gained against 12 of the most major currencies.

Its called the lull before the storm
always happens before a recession

was in highlands club last Friday, place was not packed, all indicators the economy is not doing well is there, cars are not being bought, clubs hakuna watu, hotels are not getting bookings

Ata ivo this is the best time to buy long-term assets. Kama uko na pesa weka vizuri