The EFF has been busy

You model country nationalized everything now look at how they are living.

Please research and list the sanctions imposed on Venezuela from during Hugo Chavez’s regime. For refusing to let Americans dominate the Venezuelan’s oil’s industry. This Nationalization was an exercise of sovereignty. To ensure Venezuela’s resources helps venezuelans. But the “Alliance of good” led by the good good old USA, could have none of that. Together with the global financial institutions they run the world with, made sure Venezuela tanked. That is why they always cry foul when China devalues the Yuan. They have have lost control over China’s financial destiny.

And, No, I do not expect Vice to be objective. Get me an RT documentary on Venezuela. Or let me get one. This is more like it, not that Vice propaganda

Ati “your people.” Ooh? Waafrika wameharibu Kenya na Afrika karibu yote. Infact SA is one of the few nice places left in sub Saharan Africa because of whites so don’t you tell me about my people. Worry about yourself first. yolo

It’s really hard to take you any serious whenever I remember that you are okay with being a “Well off slave”. who does that if not an Uncle Ruckus kind of character ?

Fuck… mod ni mzungu. yolo

You introduced that term after deducing there are only 2 available options.

I suspect one of these may be true. I may be wrong, but the likelihood is too damn high.

1. You are married to a whitey
  2. Your boss is a whitey
  3. You are part or full / part blooded whitey

And if you are part / fully black, you definitely hate yourself for it

Red herring.

strawman

[SIZE=7]:eek::eek::eek::eek:Spoken like a well trained uncle tom !!![/SIZE]

SAY WHAT???
Sigh… I don’t expect you to wrap your pretty little head around the apartheid concept, but this is for others who might be tempted to buy into your BS
First of all you ought to know that if you were in SA in the apartheid era you’d have been relegated to a bantustan and would only go to shiny cities with a pass book to work as a house maid. You would have had to leave the city by a certain time back to your dusty townships aka slums. You’d have been stuck with a crappy education system and would have never gone to the US to become a nurse.

South Africa appeared successful because the whites used 80% of the revenue on white cities and white people who are about 9% of the total population. After majority rule its kind of obvious that once resources are distributed equitably there isnt enough to maintain the glittering facade.