The end is nigh

I once watched him on The Bench, with Jeff Koinage, the guy was full of himself.
I remember him telling the host and viewers, that, since his days in kindergarten, he has always been number 1.
What a Douchebag.

4 Likes

Entitlement is some achievers weakness. Unless a person was humble from the start, it will not happen at the time of ‘having it all’.

@ndume Trans century’s loan is convertible to shares. If the market capitalization goes down, obviously due to low share price, it means the bond holder will not get his money back. In the case of Trans Century, the bond holder will not be able to recover 5Billion . So how am I misleading?

[ATTACH=full]29803[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

@ndume soma hii extract and you will understand what I wrote is not misleading at all.

[ATTACH=full]29806[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Wow. So many underperforming firms in Kenya. This is not good.

I thought okiya wrote 8 B dollars not ksh. Thats not kidogo money

I was corrected to 8b kshs. still a lot of money

You sir sent me to youtube to look for the douch then ended up learning about making neon lights. #hangs&kush.

apparently they borrowed before the dollar appreciated so malipo sio 8B ni 10 B or so

1 Like

These businessmen thrived under Kibaki. but remember, under Kibaki, there was a time interest rates on tbills hit 1%.
Access to credit became easy as banks hawked loans to all and sundry.
In 2006, after Kimunya told Raila the NSE is not a fish market, it started to tumble.
Then pev slowed things down.
Then a bloated govt and a lot of stagnation due to infighting.
Then Jubilee came and borrowed every cent they could find from every corner.
T/C i believe had seen the macro-economic situation remaining strong (or at least growing) back in 2011.
As people who play in the big leagues, I’m sure they’ll find a way. Jimnah cashed out of T/C long ago.

Am I the only one excited to hear of the fall of companies and profit warnings. This means that the time to buy is at hand.

1 Like

Are government projects the only thing that these investments can use to get wealth, are there any real investment firms that buy companies and/ or stock or other asset classes?

Hii mambo ya economics alishida mimi but wacha tupatane in electronics na elec hapo ndo am the king of the jungle bila kujipigia kifua.

Mugo Kibati detected

:smiley: :smiley:

Who is this?

ha ha ha

:D:D
Soma thread yote bana

There seems to be some chaps here who talk big business. I hope you are putting all this knowledge into real action and you are on your way to real riches. It is easy to give advise, very hard to really do it. All rich peaople will tell you there is no one best way to become rich. The reality is that some will make it others will fail…making sense at all?..You will never get there without robbing peter, take that to the hague…

1 Like

wekea mimi link.