The end of the world is near

I thought I was the only one listened to steel pulse here

LOL!! For me I found them out recently and love their positive educative music.

Sarcastic

Don’t take the Bible too seriously

I won’t take you too seriously either

But you’d rather follow the white messiah?

Two questions

1. Is God following this script? Who said that just because it is happening God has to also follow like a play? If God is all powerful who is man to manipulate him?

2. Do you people know how many times human activities have been interpreted as the end of the world? Mtashangaa. And God did not show up.

Mko hapa duniani for a very long time. If humans are messing up, humans may be wiped off this earth before the Lord comes.

You’d be in Good company with Purple. What you need is a pulpit and few random people even crazier than you.Mssschew

If there ever was a time to believe that the end of the world is nigh, it would have been to the people who lived just before WW1. After the war was the Spanish Influenza that killed 50m+ Then the Great Depression hit in 1933. Not too long from then was WW2.
Fold your sleeves and get back to work!

Time is a discrete quantity and will never end. It is you who will END. Fikiria hayo before wasting yourself - you can’t waste time, you can only waste the time allocated to you on earth.

Tell them again, na unitumie bill.

Don’t forget the breadbox

follow who you want. I will follow who I want

“The end of the world is near” cannot be defined well by me. Near here is soon. I know God’s time is not like my time. One day could be 1000 years and a 1000 years, one day

when you die, the world is over

Then world ends when you die.

Reconcile with that fact. Pang’ang’a acha

Woah… This whole US elections story is just too much drama aki ‍and sadly affecting the whole world. Let’s just see what events happen between now and the inauguration day…
[MEDIA=facebook]10217568007693556[/MEDIA]

see the comment above you. Thanks

madam naomba unisaidie kuma b4 the world ends ikulwe na mchwa

Watu wako busy playing Charlie Charlie hahahaha!!