The enemy within.. Be the judge..

Elin=msuper=ranny

With all these evidence si upelekee Tobiko uache kutupigia kelele. Ama umeona Tobiko huku?

Naona dakitari alifunza watu kukatch mafeelings mbio mbio.

@Elin
[SIZE=5]di·ver·sion[/SIZE]
(dÄ­-vĂ»râ€Čzhən, dÄ«-)
n.
1. The act or an instance of diverting or turning aside; deviation.
2. Something that distracts the mind and relaxes or entertains.

Thats all that this is, try thinking outside the box for a while, Raila does not have the NSIS, the Army, or the police at his disposal
let that sink in. The rest you can figure out yourself.

1 Like

The government(Uhuru & Ruto) is trying to run away from responsibility. its best for them to spread rumours that its opposition arrangements. Some mount kenya region illiterates are really buying that version. You believe what you wanna believe.

2 Likes

“Mt Kenya illiterates” know who was behind the PEV and attempted coup of 1982. The record speaks for itself

Police cessna 208 Aircraft 5YPOL had been instructed by Airwing Commandant Rodgers Mbithi to fly to Mombasa and pick up his daughter in law

When commandant Mbithi will be called to take responsibility Stevo Musyoka will claim his people are being persecuted.

2 Likes

Both daughters have deactivated their social media accounts
 The father must be in deep sh*t[ATTACH=full]3559[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]3560[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

I do not support Raila. I never Have. But anyone with half a brain and half the intelligence of a toddler can see through this bullshit. First and foremost who has noticed the word “severally”? It has been used in the wrong sense here. You don’t believe me? Google the word and find out what it means. Only a semi-literate Kikuyu could have used the word in that sense.

'nuff said.

actually all this diversion is not helping the common man but Uhuru and Ruto. They know we like hearing about Raila and they will continue feeding us any theories about him to divert attention from the more serious issues and the rot in the security sector. i voted for them but its not that I hang onto their every word

1 Like

It is the same way the bourgeoisie in the US do.
Ensure the masses concentrate one crap issues and not real issues that affect their daily lives.

1 Like

Bread and circus is the phrase that captures that phenomenon. History majors know all about it

1 Like

Hehe, finally the word resurfaces. Klost oops, Ktalk at its best

To be honest, there is no entity called Islamic State of Iran. So, that document up there is not authentic.

Whoever did this must be the dumbest fuck in town
 Islamic State of Iran was a dead giveaway, it’s Islamic Republic of Iran

5 Likes

You are one confused fellow

Na at kina ndauwo na ranny fell for and are busy discussing this propaganda shiet

2 Likes

Maasai ni maasai tuu

1 Like

Who cares if its true or not? The objectives of the propagandists have been met
[ATTACH=full]3576[/ATTACH]

3 Likes