The first love is the deepest

My first crush was in class seven, she was called Elizabeth…(Ever since then I have always had a soft spot for girls named Elizabeth…I can easily fall in love with one)…Anyway I never had the courage to approach her…she was way too beautiful for our low self esteems. The closest I ever came to telling her how I felt was when I approached her and asked for her composition paper…my heart was racing so fast…wacha tu…

I think she also developed low self esteem coz guys were not approaching her…

Hehe years later we have a reunion with classmates and apparently every boy had a crush on Elizabeth…

2 Likes

Last year I called her and we talked, he is now being showered by love with some fisi, but she told me that she’s owes me something, I should stay calm, ati she will give me. Of course I knew it was kukamua, but being thirsty I demanded it as soon as possible and it scared her off

I have edited that, najua unapenda ku major on vitu minor kama typos :confused:

Umemkamua now that you had a reunion?

you are the king of fisis…

1 Like

She is married with two kids now…but still pretty as fuck!

1 Like

Chief nimekusaidia…when you next meet this Betty she will impressed by your impeccable grammar and comprehension skills.

3 Likes

:D:D Prayer drones for satan?

2 Likes

Jesus Christ! Why did I even come here, all I can think of now is Diana. Whatever happened to Diana, where she at, she married, she happy …? My day is totally ruined now … crap.

1 Like

Those that do almost always end up getting very dissapointed

Crushes are useless, they come and go and are usually forgotten but the first time you thrust your dick into a woman is the only experience you wont forget.

why the hell was this the case, in our case whenever a rumour surfaced in primary school that maybe one class was having some relationships between girls and boys, the whole class would be taken to the Dining hall and the teachers force us to reveal who is dating who, mimi niliwahi wekewa some lady whom I had never even spoken to then you are given canes mchapane as a “couple” and we dare condemn the Taliban

9 Likes

Wewe ndiye umetumia “mlami” mpesa Mpaka ikafika 140k? Nitumiwe Hio link Leo naona Poa.

Someone start a thread on when they got their first kiss…and the first people to write should be the ladies…umesikia akina @Purr_27 , @Unicorn , @trish et al?

give a younger villager opportunity to create a thread. perhaps @kichwakibovu can create a thread for the first time without asking us to click on something.

hebu tupe hiyo hekaya, it sound to be interesting, nimetega sikio

Me too. I think of her almost every day. I had a post back in Krost even asking villagers if they knew her. Bangaiza salinga had given me some hope but it turned out not to be her. Irene, irene, irene…just hope she is happily married wherever she is…:(:(:oops:
but gotta appreciate what i have and move on…

4 Likes

Class 4. Caro. dyum! loved her with all my heart. mimi class prefect, Caro a chatterbox but never on noisemakers list. kuna fisi ilikua inakaa karibu na Caro inaitwa Muchiri aka Shiri whenever I saw Shiri chatting with Caro naweka yeye lwa noisemakers akiomba rubber naongeza star. that is what got me demoted after several protests when one day shiri confessed to teacher “Teacher sikatai nilikua naongea lakini sikua pekee yangu tulikua tunaongea na Caro akinionesha hesabu” The whole class staged a coup d’ etat. “Nikweli teacher Caro anaongeanga na watu na haandikwii”…anyways Caro transfers to another town or province…later we meet at a cousin’s wedding she being a friend to a my cuzo. we are happy to meet she is exceptionally beautiful, that smile my friend. we chat and laugh hata hatusikii speeches za wedo. she remembers she was the reason I was Gbagboed. nikamshow yenyewe I had feelings hivi hivi she responds, “You were a sweet guy. I hope bado uko na roho poa hivo” I said, “Sijachange” (hapa nime switch to Fisi mode). haraka upesi nikaomba namba while the mood is ripe. I suggested coffee one day coz my attention was being demanded elsewhere…three weeks later she had travelled to Machakos and on the way back their car crashed and she died her body mangled beyond recognition. Her hubby (kumbe she was married with a kid) couldn’t even recognize her body. My cuzo called me to tell me about “ule mresh wako wa primo…” I cried like I had lost somebody very close.
Postscript: We never had the coffee date

1 Like

started out funny but what a tragic ending

1 Like

Hiyo hekaya ndio the only thing I’m holding onto, nikipeana kwisha mimi. Hile siku nita give up on her … nitawapa hiyo hekaya.

1 Like