The french african connection.

Ever heard of Hamad bin Muḥammad bin Jumah bin Rajab bin Muḥammad bin Sa‘īd al-Murghabī, also known as Tippu Tip?

As we chastise the colonial masters

Yes I have but the true effects of what you have stated were perpeprated by our very own coz of promises of silk etc…soma historia buda…a man’s back cannot be ridden on unless it’s bent

All the three parts ziko youtube… Its always about resources nothing eelse…not even human life

There’s a website I’d come across that explained succinctly how the French brutalized their west African colonies in the lead up to independence, including burning down what they’d put up to prevent the new post-independence gov’t’s from inheriting anything, to surcharge have others for any such dev’t undertaken during the colonial era as well as the financial shenanigans that France engaged in to sabotage them all the way up to the sabotage and eventual collapse of the CFA Franc, etc etc.

2 Likes

Nakumbuka tukibonga hii kitu klist. To the point where France, until today still demands a ‘colonisation fee’ for the ‘developments’ that they brought to the host country.

Tippu Tip himself was a black man with a bent back indeed.

1 Like

Exactly. Ubaya nimejaribu kutafuta hiyo site nimeikosa.

1 Like

heard about it. On my to-do list

Edit: though this is not the original site, the text itself went something like this:

http://newsrescue.com/must-read-africa-still-colonized-france/

4 Likes

True, most African leaders at independence were European/ American puppets and those that tried to have an alternative view were killed or destabilized e.g Sekou Toure of Guinea, Lumumba, Egypt’s Nasser etc.

2 Likes

Tippu Tip was actually mixed arab and african. But he together with other slave hunters feared venturing into Maasai lands because they tribe had fierce warriors and they controlled a large territory.

2 Likes

The French had a more ‘personal’ attachment to their colonies unlike other colonial powers…why do I say this? They applied a method called assimilation…they made Africans their people; gave them citizenship in France; allowed them to go for further studies in France; they could wear suits; get jobs here and abroad; to the French they couldn’t understand why after all that Africans wanted self rule that’s why when they knew that de colonization was inevitable they did what anyone who is subjective does…destroyed every infrastructure and I mean zote and left…but the French educated Africans envied their colonial masters and you know what a petty bourgeois was born an d France dangled the power and money carrots

(put in perspective) so post yangu ikiwa na likes mob, mod wa kijiji ananipiga equator

It’s the rats in the home that invite the rats in the bush for a feast in the store.:wink: …(west African).

6 Likes

lumumba was killed because of a speech he gave in front of belgium king on independence day. while the president, kasavubu, was all thankful and apologetic to the king, lumumba reminded them that independence was not granted but was fought for. he was also against cessation of mineral rich katanga. for this CIA and belgium agreed he had to go. mobutu was just an opportunistic army general

www.siliconafrica.com/france-colonial-tax/

1 Like

…and the evil society are trying too hard to make us sing and repeat the chorus of these western countries ideologies.

atleast guyz are slowly waking up to the reality though we are still the minority; I have to admit when I was still in School I used to think those guyz mean well for Africa

1 Like

wherever there is dictatorship there is peace…

1 Like

Mee too but they only think of how to bend over for the whites and get wealth