The Frustration of Unanswered Emails

So true.

Follow up with a call. Very important!

The first thing when writing an email is to know whats the purpose and whats the response you are looking for. It can be a short email or a lengthy one. Most important is that it should pass the message across without someone second guessing what you want to mean. Then follow up with a call a day or two later. Never more than two days least they might have forgotten about the email and the information therein.

Yeah,you can at a fee. Its as if we can not get the same info,or even better,from other sources.
Go on. Charge!

at this age when spam fills your mails faster than the important ones,i rarely check into my emails unless you call and tell me to check,use other communication channels!

1 Like

What I have always done is to be short and clear.
Don’t start writing novels.
Have seen some people whose mails are like telling a story.
No spacing etc.
The mail has to be very clear and also how you start matters too.
Not jumping into the issue at hand.
And like it has been said above how you end it is also a skill.

2 Likes

i agree with you here. i would also ignore all mail from [email protected]…he he or from ngimanenendondoru@gm…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

hahaha from [email protected] but on a real, think everyone here has experienced the same level of frustration. This rather simple word called communication, why don`t people understand its the foundation of everything.

2 Likes

[email protected] :smiley:

1 Like

One thing that I can tell you is that some people are just plain stupid and lazy.Especially employees who dont want to have extra work on their plate will just decide to go mute on you.If you are not interested or if the proposal doesnt make sense just say it as it is.

1 Like