The Future of Religion.. What's Next After Christianity Dies

Which God?

Lol.
According to Christianity, Non-Christians will go to hell. Even God’s favorite tribe the Jews are out.
According to Islam, non-muslim will go to hell.

Who will go to heaven?

Trump lost the popular vote. Also, polls interview likely voters. They don’t account for turn out.
Trump’s voters were more enthusiastic and turned out more in battleground states.

Also, its hypocritical to base your dismissal of opinion polls on Trump’s victory, when every year polls accurately predict thousands of contests.

God does not see people as Christians or Muslim or Hindus, only believers vs unbelievers

I ask again, which God?

The Christian God is quite particular on not worshipping objects and other things.

Is there another God? If i tell you we breathe in oxygen do you ask which oxygen?

Don’t be dumb.

Apollo, Ares, Dionysus, Hades, Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Venus, Saturn, Juno, Allah, Jesus, Yahweh, Shiva, Ngai, Nyasae…

Should I go on?

Behind all these gods there is a different story of creation, different rules and laws, different religion, different consequences…
and above all different people who thought their god was the one.

Those are gods created by men. Why isn’t nyasae saving his people in western Kenya? why has Allah abandoned Muslims? Why can’t he save them and give them peace? Allah is a fake god.

I suppose you want to say the Christian God is the real God, and he would never abandon his people.

Then why is the most religious continent (Christian) also the most miserable?

Polls predict the obvious. Ni simple guesswork to make money wrapped up in scientific mumbo-jumbo.
For instance right now I can predict a possible run off between Ruto and Rao in 2022. Followed by the usual chaos because this is Kenya and we have to fight. If I get it right about 2022, does that make me a polls expert/supreme scientist?!

And I can even add that there might be voter apathy… I’m I the king of numbers?

If polling was such an accurate science, every pollster and statistician on earth would be in Vegas cheating to win millions. Because they are indeed the masters of odds.

This world is not our home. We have a hope that after the miseries of this world, and continent, we will go to a better place where there is no misery. Where the streets are of gold. what hope do you have?

The fact that you can’t differentiate polling and gambling is every telling.
I’ll leave you to it.

I believe you meant Africa. Africans are not miserable, far from it. Zurura dunia then come compare.

I have heard of kids in Norway and Sweden who have everything to live for committing assisted suicide because they are so depressed.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/society/2018/mar/17/assisted-dying-euthanasia-netherlands&ved=2ahUKEwjujo_f54zlAhUGLVAKHWpfB04QFjAbegQIAhAC&usg=AOvVaw1UCdSNbFRTOoMdXyz_-rNu&ampcf=1

Kids with access to the best education, best jobs on earth but they just want to die.

The same in South Korea, Japan, Singapore etc. Suicide rates there are quite high.
Hapa Kibera mtu ako na 30 bob mbele nyuma and he can afford a huge smile. Na Sunday ako church.

The fact that the most valuable thing when the Bible was written was gold tells it all.
If the Bible was written today, the streets would be filled with diamond and sapphire… The more beautiful minerals.

My hope is to leave a mark in this world, and leave it better for future generations.

So Africans don’t commit suicide?
As you bury your head in the sand, here’s the misery I’m talking about.

I have read of old people in Europe who are wealthy retirees. They can afford to go on holiday anywhere on earth but they are so lonely. Most of them prefer euthanasia.

The lucky ones come to Mombasa and shack up with a beach boy and find a little happiness at last.

In those slums you will hear the loudest most genuine laughs because people are real. They have nothing to lose… compare na akina Cohen on the other side of town. They have billions na zimewashinda kuishi nazo.
A Kenyan billionaire often dies and the fighting begins. Step wives, children, lawyers, judges…

Stop justifying misery.
If money does not buy happiness, I doubt poverty does.

Wewe umesoma?

I am a humanist. We just believe in doing good for all mankind and that God is universal. He doesn’t care about your religion as long as you do unto others as you would love them to do unto you.