The Genuis in Raila VS Banana Republic

Leo is a busy day

1. Mativo instructs iebc to include aukot on the ballot ( me thinks he will pull out anyway)
  2. Iebc in supreme Court seeking interpretation on the role of the chair as the ro in the presidential election.
  3. Okiya makes an application to have a caretaker govt starting November 1st
  4. Mp writes to iebc seeking for formulation of a referendum on the secession by some Kenyans
  5. Iebc brainstorming on the impact of the withdrawal of the welder from the fresh elections.
  6. Every lawyer/kenyan thrown into a tailspin regarding interpretation of various clauses of the Constitution

Hehe interesting times…imebidi I dig up my copy

Underline the word what if! … illiterate fool

meffi

I see us returning to the “wakoras” for interpretation. Appeals will push all the petitions to the Supreme Court.

True, we shall head there

mi trying to comprehend

If you listened to the ruling in Aukot Case, the judge said that they are fresh elections but only the candidates who participated in the first election would participate because 60 Days cannot accommodate fresh nominations (which are required for new candidates/any citizen to participate)

You’re right.

even a run off is referred to as a “fresh” election, it only means it is “new” to the extent that it has not happened. Only the election is “new”, the nomination process is not repeated.

[ATTACH=full]131492[/ATTACH]

:D:D:Dhate speech
7. Mps pass elections emendment bill.

Welding is a noble profession

What will change the numbers?
You forget with every act of mischief he’s alienating more erstwhile supporters…

hehehe we need a summary of today’s happening and their implication and bearing on 26th…shit is just too much

Seems the next election will be in 2022. Uhuru bado ni prezzo

No. 4 i support, am tired of living in the same country with baboons

Fresh elections would also mean party nominations, if this route is taken does the 26th October date seem a viable date for holding elections?

A lot of misuse of the courts, regular citizens time and in all these, lawyers are the only ones minting!!