The Gospel of Judas

Science has already explained the origin of life, big bang, but mumekataa explanation.

Hehehe, ati big bang. What caused the bang? If something were to explode somewhere today, we would use all the brilliant technology available and explain it. But if we have organisations like NASA that can send space shuttles deep into space to explore unknown places, yet they don’t know all the planets and galaxies that exist, just know that God is unknowable. We don’t even know the universe fully, how can we know where it came from? But I’ll speak for myself. When you reach the end of all intelligent causative explanations, that’s when you arrive at saying ,“I don’t know”, and to me it’s OK to respect that I Don’t Know, because I have seen the brilliance of the human mind, but it isn’t the ultimate.

The thing is, you are operating under the assumption every phenomena has a cause-effect relationship. However, big bang did not. It just happened. Same way as the heart of a foetus in the womb just starts beating without any cause is how big bang happened. It just did. But I like your closing statement and I admit it as well, I do not know whether it was big bang and I do not know what caused it (if it was caused by something) and probably will never know.

Brilliant, wonderful statement. Now, this is what I call the beginning of knowledge, to stop fearing the Lord and trying to look for a second opinion or looking at issues from a different angle.

Disclaimer; The Gospel of Judas was not written by Judas himself and was rubbished by early Christians as a heretical book that cannot be taken seriously.

The sky gods of Christianity behave erratically and have to have people singing their praises all the time despite the evil in the world. Who does that?

Sky gods tena?! Wacha mchezo!