The Great Announcement on 25th (your predictions please)

On 1 st Nov maybe?

He will announce that he is back in the election so the country doesn’t burn… And then he will go back to court…from there sijui

:smiley: Itamultiply by 20

two scenarios…he tells his followers to go the ballot or chebukatibezzar resigns.

either way RWNP

tuambie hii announcement

tutaambiwa tuweke omena sita na mkia ya tilapia kwa shingo risasi haiwezi tupata

I agree with you, something is not right. Chebukati is holding something remember he tried to initiate a boardroom negotiation. Jubilee should think twice

No conjugal on 25th, and his people to wake up very early on 26th to go vote. The old man has been cornered.

Chilobae ashaa set formula wait for results ata za uko kwa kin babuon, mark my words…alafu mfungue usiku sacco leo mapema @uwesmake niko apa Wallet Komarock kujs ninunue Gilbeys na nikujenge momo

Itaitwa fishy fishy rebellion

Hii ilikua imenipita, hehehe
From babuon to TMT to this. Kkkkkk
@Kasighau njoo uone

Najua lakini for everyone piece of mind, I don’t want to be a mod. Watu watafika Siberia faster than they can say RWNEBP.

Kabla niseme prediction, mod anaweza ban mod mwenzake?

baba will announce new items in out protest menu. Kama hii hapa [ATTACH=full]133767[/ATTACH]
mnaongeza mpaka miti ya kiberiti jamaneni
[ATTACH]133767[/ATTACH]

Ule running mate Mutahi alikuwa anaongelea, the one that stays in Kawagware (I don’t recall his name), he will disappear to be found dead in a forest afternoon ya 26th so elections get canceled.

Umeona ‘development’ ipi ita happen on 26th Mkubwa?

(See what I did there?)

Baba’s options right now are limited to;

1.Violence
2. Violence
3. Violence

The message he’ll issue on 25th shall be something along these lines;
‘Give me half a loaf failure to which I’ll burn down the entire bakery’

Yes, but only for the day

Isn’t that very obvious?

[ATTACH=full]133771[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]133770[/ATTACH]

Read in between the lines…