The Great Bantu Republic

BANTU EXPANSION IS UNSTOPABLE.

Hio ni 50 50 chance…some Bantu tribes dont even get along let alone uniting a whole 500milli plus people…start with a common language naona kiswahili iko.but then Africa is Africa mambo ya groupings achia basungu.

hapo sawa Bantus hatutaki ujinga

Ngumu sana. There has to be common practices for a group to form, typically tribal lines. Wazungu wenyewe wako on tribal lines (spanish, portuguese, english, german, danish e.t.c) shaka was on the right path. As was koitalel e.t.c.

When two tribes come together e.g kikuyu and kamba, the differences are enough for one kukalia hio ingine. So it is easier for them to negotiate and cooperate than to unite as one.

In your quest for bantu unity, you already are declaring yourself the leader, as if there is a vacuum. The moment your ambitions are seen, more aspiring candidates will emerge na hapo ndio tutakujua.

:D:D:D:D

I just saw a map of poverty

Heheee… Cushites are one of the poorest bonobos in sub saharan Africa…

Kazi ni kuzaaana kama rabbits waiting for the next drought season to come and wipe off half your brood away. It’s the only way you people have survived this long.

You can’t even adapt to your own environment

The only peaceful part of Africa.

Cc @Bingwa Scrotum…

Nice plan, but how to you intend to bring this into reality.In other words what’s your plan of action bro?

i just read cowardice

BTW your Arab brothers in Sudan have other thrown the transitional government.

There’s a coup my friend… Wewe Kazi hapa ni trolling Bantus.

“I just saw a map of poverty” says the Somali in the comfort of Nairobi.

Achana na the Woria trolls.They always be talking shit about bantu’s while crying for bantu nation citizenship.
[ATTACH=full]393668[/ATTACH]

Ati nilotes forsake their languages for Bantu languages…:D:D:D

Maliza that cushite from Eastleigh called @Bingwa Scrotum

Niwaonanga wakijifanya humble sana pale Nyayo House wakichukua the keys to a better life, also known as the Kenyan passport.

The way their leaders are always asking not to be called Kenyan-Somali just Kenyan.

I’m Freaking Proud to be Kenyan.

It’s already began my friend.
Do you know how many kales and Luos I know who can’t speak their mother tongue but can speak Kiswahili properly even preferring to speak it.

Bantu’s Don’t just expand with military means ,we assimilate populations. I keep telling you guys ,the Bantu expansion is unstoppable.