The great Morans!...

Kobe was one overated player, bila shaq kurebound hizo brick zake angekuwa another carmelo

lakini liwe liwalo @Panyaste hawezi cheza hio, Labda awe spectator ,ufupi ingine ni ya kurogwa,ama niaje shemeji?

Kobe alibahatika sana. He found Shaq and Paul Gasol in their prime. Else…

Kwanza against orlando pau shoukd have been the mvp, halafu game 7 against the celtics was thr worst referiiing in the finals i had seen till cavs warriors game one

Midget

@Panyaste pengine acheze Paralympics

Kabisaa

I played in the Kenya league for starters and missed a chance to represent Kenya some years back.
Terrible ankle injury made me quit coupled by it was not paying anything.
For me basketball is in my blood.
Power forward.

overly impressed by the Morans. i hope they overun the bacongolese

What you talking about?Nothing except MJ and the likes compares to the black mamba. Watch his very first Championship. Game 7 against Portland. 4th quarter down 10 (?)points 5 minutes left. Report back here who wins them that game. And Championship. It’s on YouTube.

Hata usiongee lakers against kings in the conference finals was rigged by the refs, following season against thr blazers thr refs bailed them out. Kobe is only identical to mj due yo the position thye played otherwise in terms of greatness kobe doesnt crack the top 10

Maybe we can ask Pippen. Do you know with the game on the line, Pippen says he would pick Kobe, not MJ. How can someone argue that Kobe won because of Shaq. They forgot Shaq had Hardaway against Houston and got Swept by Olajuwon and role players.

If you go by thr stats and not media hype on clutch shots kobe is very poor at that stage, and how many times has thr nba finals come to the final shot, go do some research halsfu you get back to me

So which finals ( year) did Lakers have to hit clutch shots to win other than those by Robert Horry? I cant find your stats?