The honourable rapist

Sawa Buda. Wacha nidownload gazetti nisome hio story

1 Like

what is that gooey stuff dripping even from men’s wonderwear?

wanajua kuomba votes lakini kuomba vitu ni shida tsk tsk

1 Like

Hehehe. Njoti zilbaki after wanking/quickie.

Mwalimu Kingangi posted your same question on his twirra and Fb pages and he got the wrath of angry kenyans. Ametusiwa hadi he had to pull down the updates and apologize…hehehe.

hai! wakenya wanapenda ku join lynchmob sana

1 Like

True. Social media trolls are very irrational.

That dude, if it’s true, should be taken round in every county to receive slaps and kicks from all citizens.

the Mpig has been having consensual sex with the said woman for some time, its only that the husband got word of it and confronted her before she had a chance to take a bath, so she came up with the rape story

And how did you know that?

and who is the wom? is it CN?

CN is divorced or kuna CN mwingine?

This looks like a big mistake. A woman will not make such outrageous claims without some solid proof. If anything happened, under whichever arrangements, it is futile to deny that it happened. It is better to start your defense by explaining, rather than span a denial that will be invalidated, eventually. It will difficult for the fellow to backtrack to something in the lines of a mutually agreed act turned blackmail.

Weeee wacha; how about that Nyeri woman who claimed some jamaa’s raped her two daughters, which turned out to be untrue? What SOLID PROOF did she have?

The problem is that whenever a woman brings about claims of sexual harassment, all objectivity goes down the shitter. No one wants to verify the claims. Everyone craves an a slow agonising death for the “perpetrator”.

Get me right, I am not in support of sexual harassment in any shape or form. All that needs to happen is a sober and objective sieving of fact from fiction. Then stern action after coming up with the findings. Hivo tu.

on this one i agree with you

1 Like

These people have been having sex all time. Only that the Mp wont admit because he has so much to loose.

[ATTACH=full]2435[/ATTACH]

When the MP’s account keeps mutating, you can be sure that something happened.What is more, you cannot make false verifiable allegations unless you want to go to jail.

That is what he is saying to the public. it’s not a statement or a testimony(swearing by testicles).

1 Like

In all probability, his official statement will be distilled from this mixture of accounts, making it even harder to sustain.Maybe he should have accepted that it happened and only dispute the circumstances rather than try to dispute an act that can be verified easily. Clearly, he started his defense at the wrong point, something I am sure he will regret with time.

He is a lawyer he knows what goes on paper is important. As a politician after you record statement regardless of the content you come out in public and dismiss everything and give yourself a clean bill.