The Impact Of The 17th On Maraga's Legacy

It is just facts. Raila wins, Maraga wins, and all voices of dissent will be muffled. Uhuru wins, Maraga loses, voices of dissent empowered, public opinion swayed, and the Judiciary goes under the scalpel.

Your avatar will put me in trouble! No one beleives that I am actually in the middle of an intellectual discourse

1 Like

Show them the messages theyā€™ll get off your back

1 Like

But YOUR AVATARā€¦ YAWA! The face is the only thing hidden. Is it a warning that at some time you will talk out of your BUTT?:):):):):):slight_smile:

Thatā€™s putting it mildly , Iā€™d say there is a vast difference between an independent judiciary and an Insane judiciary :D:D:D

1 Like

Raila on the other hand is being sued in France over defamationā€¦actions have repurcussions

2 Likes

If there were flaws in the election process and rigging was done I think itā€™s actually a remarkable thing that the judiciary made that decision and there independence should be preserved. You bring in all this extra stuff and whatā€™s going to happen is any sitting president will find a way to manipulate who will be in the high posts in the judiciary and any upcoming adjudication will be questionable.

As a citizen our focus should be that no party on either side be allowed to manipulate results in any direction. And we need an independent adjudicator in Case that goes wrong.

Iā€™m interested to see what the judgement is and Iā€™m interested to see what the next election results will be and if any attempts of manipulation come out this time.

People are focusing on the judiciary and overlooking all the messed up stuff that was done. A friend of mine who was working at a polling station has given up on iebc and free and fair elections because they were busy counting votes and then they see results announced on TV before theyā€™ve even finished counting. What kind of jokes are those. And then these forms which were supposed to be signed to authenticate results on the ground you find fake signatures, fake polling agents, someone signing for like 30 polling stationsā€¦ Witnesses chased away.

At the heart of the matter people can have their political sides and it makes no difference. You can be deceptive but donā€™t be deceptive with yourselves. I think everyone here should ask themselves.

Were there honestly illegalities and irregularities and then get an answer based on research and not their emotions.

And whatever answer you find ask yourself if the judiciary needs to be changed because you didnā€™t get the verdict you wanted.

1 Like

We had one for 24 years, I guess we are still enjoying the fruits of that error.

1 Like

He was not benevolent :rolleyes::rolleyes:

2 Likes

First of all, there was never a question on the validity of the form 34As. There was not a single affidavit from one agent in the 40,000 + polling stations who questioned a single form. Nasa agents signed 93% of the forms and JAP agents signed 95%. The verdict did not center on the polling station but that aside, I am merely pointing out a weakness in the current set up. If at all the SCOK is compromised, there is no way to handle the matter. The SCOK gets the last word on everything, even the tribunal that investigates them has to have their findings approved by the SCOKā€¦tell me you do not see this as a problem?

The results can be announced before all results are in if the remaining results are incapable of changing the overall outcome. It is the same reason why people concede before all results are in. In the petition, the only numbers that the petitioner argued for was 23,000 votes. The rest were technicalities. There was never a question of tampering with the form 34As or hacking for that matter. Read the EU EOM findings plus all observer body findings. They all pointed out the failure in transmissions and scanning but no one, not even the petitioner in court questioned the integrity of the form 34As. Correct me where I am wrong and I will be much obliged.

1 Like

Itā€™s all semantics depending on how one is close to the centre of power.

1 Like

Meaning benevolent to Biwott and Sunkuli?o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

1 Like

Benevolentā€¦key word, otherwise izo 24yrs tungekuwa same league with Singapore.

The rumblings of uthamaki. When I was busy drilling facts in your thick skulls, yā€™all thought it was just rhetoric. Kept saying NASA should compile the electoral fraud and take it to the SCORK and sure enough, it paid off. Now the CJ is a villain because he couldnā€™t be bought like Njoki and Jackton. And FYI, in a credible election, the inebriated king can never beat the son of the shores. Keep deluding yourselves about fixing the supreme court.

2 Likes

Yeah. Benevolent to tenderpreneurs and henchmen.

Wajinga wako hapa wanasema tuharibu supreme court turudi enzi za moi. Juu ati mlevi aliambiwa arudie election.

1 Like

How do we measure benevolence and ensure that it doesnt disappear somewhere along the way?

2 Likes

Yet that is all that he ever does. Twice in one yearā€¦after 17th.

Let it mimic the US supreme Court, as was promised. The SCOK is unchecked. Judgement aside, there are no mechanisms to balance its power. The SCOK are their own judgesā€¦a phenomenon that defeats the very intention of decentralizing power.

2 Likes

I can bet my life, u friend lied to uā€¦
He was busy counting and busy watching the streaming of results on tv! Master of multitaskingā€¦never mind the tv results streaming never showed which polling stations the results were coming from.
Your friend has supernatural powers; Kindly share his numberā€¦

5 Likes