The Irony

hata madagitare wamekaa miesi tatu bila salo na Dr @Luther12 hapa amekuwa na bundles za ktalk kila siku., pia naskia amechukua mbuloti moja ile ya maguta maguta juzi. hio ndio growth in economy

2 Likes

You can easily brag with a luxury saloon…why “offroad”?

Only to go to the peti and ask iwekwe ngata ya mia tano hamsini.

So conversely increase in number of vitz and proboxes should be indirectly proportional to corruption ama?

kibaki did soo well, roads are tarmacked everywhere, uhuru pia has done his best… i dont see a reason for me to get the ugly offroaders… what about getting a nice full size saloon… eg E 250 Cgi… then get a jeep wrangler or a landrover defender… instead of buying a range rover at 20m or landcruser at 10m

2 Likes

This is very true.
There’s this car called Toyota Kluger. Two wheel, front wheel drive. 2.4 litre engine.
Same as some Harriers and Murranos.
Sadness of life. Old school rules.

3 Likes

Hata kama hii ni mzee, i would gladly get one .Hii napenda sana.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Subaru_Legacy_Touring_Wagon_004.JPG

6 Likes

The GTB e-tune twin turbo. Nice

Nice.
Mi natambua ile Leone iko na low range gear box.

3 Likes

Ugliest SUV I’ve ever seen, inside and outside.

1 Like

Not really, the cost of money has also gone down

…True, my Uncle had one, ilikuwa inachapa milima huko mua hills like the way unaweza kula a full plate of indomill in under 5 minutes.

What is LoP??

Isn’t Jeep wrangler equally expensive.Damn I love that car

Well kept,karibu ni kuulize hii paint work ni ya wapi but naona gari haiko Kenya.

nop… 6m unapata. soo let say you get the E class at 3.4 m a jeep at 6. thats 9.4…
instead of buying a range rover that for sure wont make it offroad

A vehicle having 4wd does not necessarily do all the work for you.I once was stuck on a non tarmacked steep climb next to Valleycrest School near Gitaru area and it had rained .Then a Toyota Hiace “box” and a RAV4 joined the stuck team.Since I was in a starlet I left the other two to give it a shot .The starlet was an auto and I was avoid the embarrassment of getting stuck and holding up the others.The RAV4 tried and it didn’t make it up the steep climb all wheels spinning.I gave it a try and I had to reverse mid way since I had no traction but an idea came into my mind.Why not try the climb in reverse ,and I made my way up bila issues.Nikajua it all depends on understanding on how best to use what you have .

4 Likes

Nimerudisha Hilux ya kampuni, changed jobs. Hizi 4X4 apana tambua sahii… So wise men of the village, between the 2009 Honda Civic, Subarus and Toyotas: axio, allion, fielder, blah blah blah, … which one would you recommend? Budget around 1.1 under. Ama kuna a better choice.

Chukua Honda civic 2009 ivtec and save some money that would have been spent buying chains, alarms,gps tracker and rivet work on all plastic bits on some brands.The advise applies if you have no intention to have your next question include resell value.

2 Likes

rav 4, xtrail murrano have crapy 4 wheel functionality… i dnt regard them as 4wheel drive… a jeep ama defender ingepanda apo ata ungeshangaa