The Issue about Sleeping in the Same Bed

Mambo ya feminists hayo. Nijikute nikiamka night feeding upus

[ATTACH=full]370887[/ATTACH]

Thanks douchie
[ATTACH=full]370897[/ATTACH]

You really cant get bored if you value companionship as a benefit of being married.Personally i dont mind at all.When i was single,used to have a 5 by 6 bed yenye nilikua nanyandulia madem.My wife moved in and got pregnant.we agreed that since we are starting out,we need a fresh start.We moved to a bigger house,bought a new slumberland 6 by 6 bed and put the 5 by 6 bed to the house girls bedroom.
The only problem is that my kid refuses to sleep in her bed.Yeye ndio hulala katikati.But when we wake up in the morning nikama kuna shuffling hufanyika coz naeza jipata either ends of the bed.I love this arrangement.For me nothing beats the feeling of going home to my peoples.A stark contrast from single man days when unaamka na ma hangover almost daily and you cant stop worrying how long it will take the neighbours to discover your body in case you die.Ukichipo mtu pia anakataa kuishia,ama machipo mbili zinakuom unannounced,fight inatokea,ama mmoja ana amua kukuachia dent za ku repair windows after kuzivunjavunja.Ile peace of mind niko nayo nikifika mtaani siezi trade for anything else.My only issue is another 5year old kid who is my kids pal.When i park the car outside the compound and decide to walk out to go have a drink kwa local kanakimbia home kuambia my toi that your dad has come and has walked out again.Wife akiskia ananzanga stress za hakuna salt ya kuweka kwa food ya supper ama sijui gas iko karibu kuisha ndio niende home.I guess loving some of these things come with maturity which also comes with age and also comes with orientation,i mean kama ndume imependa kudimbuliwa kinyambis ita prefer next to mandevu everyday etc

Mtoi akifika age ya 3 to 4 months kuna ka stage where they cry for no apparent reason at anytime including crazy hours of 2am ama 3am huko.Saa hizo amekua breastfed na ame belch so ameshiba vipoa but they will still cry their lungs out.Hapo inabidi usaidie wife kutembeza mtoi up and down the stairs until the toi sleeps .Parenthood sio jokiso.

Spoken like a dad with experience! These single men don’t know what they’re talking about.

@anon46421834 vile unapendanga story za kukamuana na malanye mtu haezi amini saa ingine unakuanga mtu wa maana sana :D:D

When you love your wife and kids, you’ll just find yourself helping out. Hapana leta hiyo mentality ya typical African male selfishness kwa ndoa.

Kila mtu na Jukumu zake mamaa

Hizo za malanye ni za kuchangamsha grupu:D:D:D:D.used to do those things kitambo.Lived quite a wild life kabla kumarika.i guess Mtwapa spoilt me,or i spoilt Mtwapa,i donno.I thank God i left the place alive well and and healthy.Its all in the past.

Hakuna kitu kama hiyo.
Kwanza unajua coordinates zote za kuosha rungu hii Kenya.
It’s interesting that married men are the biggest clients of lanyes.

Wewe na @uwesmake hakuna tofauti.

You fool try that shit now utalea watoi wenye si wako. Your mom was displined unlike current crop of gals we hav around

Am always told this stuff by couple friends, but let’s wait and see, maybe I will.

That reminds me of a dinka Bor from Panyakor who used to hate their men called Madut. Thank God I was never made to pay 300 cows.

Marriage has bigger issues than sleeping in the same bed, this is the easiest part since when in bed 99% of the time you will be asleep, and thus in a state of very very low awareness.

ukweli kabisa, sharing a bed is the last thing that can bring in boredom in a marriage, what is ther to be bored about when you are asleep - lakini hapo kwa the kid sleeping in your bed should not be encouraged, wacha wakuwe independent from an early age, actually if possible from the first day wametoka from the the hospital alale kwa crib yake.

as much as i am bit sceptical abt marriage(a series of rotten experiences), sijafika level of picturing myself being bored of sharing the bed with my future partner. after all i am a quite interesting person, so i will make things interesting most of the time

70 % of marriages end in divorce… sijui kama hio joto ya bibi changes the course of the sinking marriage when sweets hit the fan

Bibi ni bed warmer swezi lalia kitanda baridi kama panga imelala nje usiku yote

Hapa na kataliana na wewe. Wacha adoze askie ukinyandua Bibi. Hii curiosity will make to be straight. Which will be a right step in eliminating LGBTQchieth.