The Jubilee Debt Misadventure continues

I think majority in central are annoyed because uhuru is working with raila and not because of the economy. In 2022 he’ll ditch raila all all his sins from economic mess will be forgiven. People would rather sleep hungry and poor than see raila as president

Nyinyi Wakiuk ndio mmetuletea hii shida. Hata ukitukana haibadilishi ukweli. Unadhani matusi inashtua mtu. Kama wewe ni mwanaume afadhali utoe challenge ya kupigana mangumi kushinda kutusi watu kama mtoto mdogo. Grow up and man up.

Not exactly.
The reason is because most smes in Nairobi and Central have been hit hard by his various unfavorable economic policies.
Otherwise, They would have no problem with RAO or even the Konyagi dude, as long as they have some mbesha and their businesses are thriving.

but aren’t they the same guys showing love to #2 who is part of the unfavorable economic policies?!! Do they expect anything different in 2023? Honestly, deep down I want people to be screwed proper so that they make proper decisions

examples of the unfavorable economic policies?

I admit your point to some degree that he put Ruto under the bus despite pleading with his kinsmen to vote twice but I think what is fuelling the heat on Wanjiku’s belly is poor economic performance. Take for instance the current turmoil in tea sector. The low prices of milk have also made him to be very unpopular considering that the same milk ends up in his company. Also take the cargo holding in the ICD , forceful use of sgr.
Unfortunately, as you have said by 2020 Wanjiku will forgive and the narrative of Rwnbp will be the selling point.

I expect that your governor is not a kyuk. Why don’t you tell us how well your non-kyuk county is doing? Do you want to tell us that all you other tribes have delegated your thinking to the kikuyus?are you that dumb?

The purpose for the handshake was to make sure people like Mbadi calmed down

There was a second guy who actually spoke earlier than the Wajir mps, I don’t remember his name but he comes from Nyanza.

Aren’t they the same people lining up to vote for Ruto, @Okiya told you guys that on 2022 you will vote for Ruto to punish Uhuru and get screwed even more. Hata hapa people who are otherwise well informed like @Motokubwa and @spear can’t stop singing about Uncle Ruto.

[ATTACH=full]264510[/ATTACH]

As I said, the main issue for Central people is economic prosperity, Rao, Arap mashamba or Mlevi notwithstanding.
That’s why they miss Kibaki.

Umesahau theres a talker who showed us how high his IQ is by claiming he’ll support ruto because he was cheered during demathews funeral.

So what is the rationale behind Wsr’s support, economic prosperity?

If it was @spear I will understand because he gets a few tenders here and there, lakini the average Kikuyu is just suffering like the rest of Kenyans.

Right now, there is no jubilee support in Central, let alone WSR’s.

Hehehe cheza shiini na huyo madam

Omwami umetudanganya. Ruto has more support in central than Uhuru currently.

So even the Mps from Nyanza, Western etc didn’t oppose the bill? Then what is with this tribalistic nonsense hapa juu? Macho nyanya is dumb as they come but if Raia Mkuu was the President, things would be worse. He was bought for 30 pieces of silver, he left the people who stood with him (Kalonzo, Madvd etc) in the wilderness. He is the modern day Judas.

Kuja nikutwange mangumu,mateke na ma nini uende ukanyamazishwe na mamako