The Kenyatalk revolution should be back. Turdmean ameanza upus tena

Ukifikisha 10k messages utakuwa VS.Tulia utafika

Makena anawekanga videos fiftee in a day., Na hajawai kua ata elder banae

:smiley:

Like who did you chase.You know you are a faggot too

I was not discussing, just telling you facts, if you want a discussion you can go to politics section and choose a thread of your liking and discuss away with those commenting there.

Hata wewe hujui Ktalk media section ni nini yet umekuwa kwa kijiji since 2015

On a second thought, it is your duty to make everything clearly visible and easy to patronize, or I gain points by scouring for hidden sections?

Every new feature is always announced with instructions on how to use them. I doubt we have ever introduced anything without telling guys how to use it

You are not telling me any fact, you are just trying to test how well I know ktalk, which i dont need to. It is should concern you if you think people dont know all the sections

Thehorros ranking system is a fraud…
Most popular talker like Digi Hana kakitu banae…

:oops: good question. @admin and his staff had said that you need 20k likes to be a sponsor the last time this question came up.

So I guess this was bullshit just like that none sense used to keep our data by trying to blame Google indexing.

Ni asubuhi, If you want to argue get a wife and nag her. Otherwise adios

privacy section ndio hii hapa on how your data is collected and used https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?pages/privacy-policy/

@Makonika pin hii thread

Mbona sioni Big Fire?

Chapa spot welding…

Is a fraud i tell you

I got married when you were a toddler, it is funny you think what goes on in marriage is only arguments.

Na wewe bado VE? @Deorro hii seniority si uunganishe na ile ya klost? VEs bure kama @Micymas tumerundikwa kwa kikundi moja bwana

:D:D:D:D