The lady of The Threshold^3

women and shifting the blame…so last week i see my aunt cheating i decide to keep it to myself sasa ametoa uenda wazimu ati bwanake hafunzi kijana hesabu ya class 5. si ata yeye anaeza mfunza

3 Likes

the unlucky one presumably ni the husband coz hawa wengine ni slices walichukua na kuenda zao…jamaa anabaki kupewa mate na mdomo imekuwa kwa deki zingine:eek:

4 Likes

hapana nyamazia tena,ianike hapa

2 Likes

Peana hekaya bana.leo ni slow monday tutangoja

1 Like

Nobody is worried that no condom use was mentioned in this Hekaya?

When she get’s pregnant, who’ll be the father? 1,2 or 3?

3 Likes

cheating leaves a woman being unsteady of mind…

These ones normally use the coil… its HIV and AIDS that could be the main concern here

1 Like

Jeeesus!!!

heka iko juu…lakini why couldn’t rider numero uno drive her back to the hotel she had to take a cab?

Hao ni wale hudinywa hata wakienda kununua mboga kwa kibanda kama wameacha huzzie akisoma gazeti kwa nyumba. She is a real ratchet.

2 Likes

Martin and colleague no protection and she is married…chineeke…
Bwanake kaa anajua coomer vizuri alijua kuna mtu amekanyaga…

No sex 2 marrried bitchez

For clarification, CDs were used in these encounters (according to the lady).

The circumstances especially with Martin don’t allow for going to search for condoms and it isn’t like they were meeting for a ferk from the outset.

1 Like

you have weird friends

1 Like

I thought men carry CDs all the time. Am I wrong?

Yea, I know. I try to be unlike them.

Is it really possible to tell? I doubt. Men are so clueless.

He had to rush to the wife. Plus it is typical for men- after you have used her, you have no use for her. Or just precautions.

Very true. btw, if she had found a 4th man who witnessed the entire drama, she would have gone ahead to buy his silence in a similar manner. Same thing happens to killers. When someone knows you have killed, you kill them, and in the process mwingine anakuona. The cycle escalates.

1 Like

that always when you get what you wanted…mtu ajitembeze walk of shame kivyake…andrenalin is down…no more risk taking energy…common sense sets in…

1 Like

Where did you get that idea from?
If you read keenly what guys write here, buying cds before meeting the intended lay is usually swara.

5 Likes

A woman should always sleep NAKED… Panties in bed are not allowed… Niwaigua?

15 Likes

Walikuwa greenhills ama white rhino ama ni maru B.

I said names and location have been changed to protect identities.