The last time I simped

Pole.
Mine was in 3rd year…
Her phone was always on voicemail nikipiga…she was working having gone to college before me rem how we used to waste almost two years for University admission.
Anyway, we used to have occasional dates at the first there were mutual feelings which declined with time.
There was this time, I had planned for a date in town…I used to have side hustle that gave me good cash selling stuff to other students, so tungeenda decent venues. So ilifika 2 pm dem anasema amechelewa hadi 4 . The fool me nikangoja but alikuja hiyo 4 akasema ati ameshiba atakula kidogo tena haraka kwa sababu ati wanaenda mahali na ‘workmates’
I became tongue-tied karibu nibeg. She ate haraka hata mimi nikadown milkshake mbio ndio nimsee off.
Like yours, her phone was constantly ringing, so kulikuwa na urgency in the convo and the date fell apart.
The ‘friends’ were waiting for her hapo GPO, so tunaharakisha ndio nimfikishe coming from Nation centre.
Since ilikuwa sato with deserted town, Kufika hapo Housing Finance, near Enkarasha, for the fossils here, tukaona black saloon, sikumbuki make yake but it wasn’t distinct enough to be a german machine.
Do you know she told me
‘Wacha niende, wewee fika hapa’ ananipa ile hug ya fake friends na akaenda.
Nilifeel uchungu hadi kwa bone marrow. Nikapanda koinange street hadi UOn then nikatelemka hadi mfangano kupanda mat za thika rd.
On the bumpy journey back, I would through a keen eye at every black saloon that passed. The simp in me still texted her asking if walifika poa with no response a week later. Little did I know that she was being irrigated with natural milkshake having abandoned the one I bought with my peanuts.

I deleted her contact after other failed attempts at her inner most organs.My soul was crushed and an opportunity to travel abroad came that month and I redirected my energy in learning new things.

I appreciate those lessons and that baptism.

Mat za thika Road wapi stage ya ngara? Najua hiyo njia ya UoN na environs kama yote. But eazeh msee hawa madem huwa mafala hivi.

Matako matt za thika rd ni mingi ngara